Windows 10: Windows Start not working

Discus and support Windows Start not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ManuelSoria1 Win User

Windows Start not working

After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again

:)

ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018
  2. AmericanPharaoh Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Start not working - Similar Threads - Start working

2. Windows 10 critical error, start menu not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 critical error, start menu not working: So i upgraded my asus F550L laptop from windows 8 i think shortly after it came out, been running fine for years. Recently went to skype someone, but hadn't used it in years so it needed an update. Updated skype. Went to sign in with my windows acc. As soon as i hit enter...
  3. my laptop need long time to start work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop need long time to start work: Hi sirs I have to used windows 10 on my laptop and it need about 10 to 15 minutes to start work ! any body can help me , please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-need-long-time-to-start-work/1d4d704d-3fc0-4e46-9c47-75facee5c842
  4. Start menu inoperable and nothing working after reset of new 2017 Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start menu inoperable and nothing working after reset of new 2017 Surface Pro: Hi everyone, I have just traded my 2017 macbook pro for an equivalent spec 2017 Surface Pro, and did a full reset to factory with the full disk clean option to ensure there was nothing lurking in hiding on the SSD, and after the reset process finished reinstalling windows...
  5. Has your Windows 10 Start menu stopped working?

Has your Windows 10 Start menu stopped working?: I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-your-windows-10-start-menu-stopped-working/8485c177-5e08-44b0-8d97-ac3e1adc344c
  6. my task bar & start menu don't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my task bar & start menu don't work: For the past week my start menu & task bar won't work why could that be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-start-menu-dont-work/3fe8ad4f-67a8-4d02-9e8b-2dbfcf13c7b7
  7. File picker UI host stops working at start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File picker UI host stops working at start up: Hey all For the last week or so the file picker UI host has according to reliability monitor (since i don't get any pop up telling me has has stopped working and needs to shut down) stops working at ro around when i start up my PC from a normal boot. I initally thought it was...
  8. W10 USB devices not working, stuck on login screen after start from zero

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 USB devices not working, stuck on login screen after start from zero: I've decided to reboot the system using the start from zero option, because it needed some cleaning. After the process was done i realised mouse and keyboard aren't working, so i'm stuck on the login screen with absolutely nothing to do. Also, i don't have a w10 installation...
  9. Start Button Not working after win update CANNOT ACCESS POWERSHELL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Button Not working after win update CANNOT ACCESS POWERSHELL: After an update last night that ended in error, my bottom task bar is not working I'm getting "class not registered" errors when trying to access the settings icon i cannot launch a power shell like many online resources are recommending its just flashes open for a sec and...
  10. Windows 10 start menu not working critical error

Windows 10 start menu not working critical error: My Windows 10 start menu is not working. Critical error warning appears then it logs me out and resorts my PC. I have deleted my Dropbox.what other steps can I Take to get t it working again please...