Windows 10: Windows Start not working

Discus and support Windows Start not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows Start not working

After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again

:)

ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Windows Start not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start not working

1. Windows Start not working - Similar Threads - Start working

2. Start Menu only works in safe mode!

in Cortana
    Start Menu only works in safe mode!: Hello, So like 2 weeks ago I downloaded a program called Classic Shell which I thought it was safe, but it ruined my start menu and my PC i managed to fix my PC but not the start menu. When I launch into safe mode the start menu seems to work and most Microsoft settings but...
  3. Keyboard no longer works in Start menu unless I do a Win + R -->...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard no longer works in Start menu unless I do a Win + R -->...: Microsoft: Windows 10 has been such a technical disaster. I'm constantly chasing down problems with O365, Insider Build Green Screens of Death, Outlook login problems, and the list goes on and on. I've turned off Insider Builds permanently but they continue to come in....
  4. Start menu won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu won't work: Start menu won't work with left click but will open with right click. Started 2 days ago. Tried adding another user account but it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-wont-work/4e5e8bc5-351d-4d11-8841-80266ca35f11
  5. Start Menu, Taskbar Icons, and Powershell Not Working in Windows 10 After Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Menu, Taskbar Icons, and Powershell Not Working in Windows 10 After Update: After my latest Win 10 update, my Start Menu and Taskbar Icons don't respond anymore. When I tried to fix it using methods I found online, I noticed several things do not function as well. 1) I cannot run PowerShell (Admin). If I run it, the PC will freeze and only show my...
  6. start menu search not working correctly

in Cortana
    start menu search not working correctly: Number (1) was my original post, which I thought had been solved. Number (2) is where I stand right now. (1) Windows search Best Match has become defective. For instance, when I used to type "scree", my screenshots folder would be at the top of the best match results. Now...
  7. Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working

in Cortana
    Windows start menu, task manager and task bar not working: Hello, I got a new lenovo idea centre and it worked find the first day, then on the 2nd day the start menu wouldn't open, the task bar does not work and things like the control panel do not open! I keep getting the error C:\\windows\system32\ptionalfeatures.exe. This...
  8. [Win10&Alienware15R2] some keys are not working during login and start working some time...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Win10&Alienware15R2] some keys are not working during login and start working some time...: As the title states, they are not working during login and start to work several mins later after login. I have to use on-screen keyboard to pass in my password. These keys are not working: "1", "6", "7", "q", "s","r","u"... and some other keys that I might not be aware of...
  9. The windows 10 start icon is not working.

The windows 10 start icon is not working.: The windows 10 start icon is not working. I've tried some of the previously posted suggestions but have not been able to follow them through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-start-icon-is-not-working/3beeafd2-a718-4d21-8a85-9a2a85a47fb6
  10. I can't get Windows Spotlight to work when starting up Surface, Windows 10. I have tried...

I can't get Windows Spotlight to work when starting up Surface, Windows 10. I have tried...: but it is sticking to a picture I save in documents when I was looking for a specific one that was on my computer one morning, recently. How do I get back the ability for it to be a new picture with the questions that are about feedback, etc?...