Windows 10: Windows Start not working

Discus and support Windows Start not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows Start not working

After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again

:)

ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Windows Start not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start not working

1. Windows Start not working - Similar Threads - Start working

2. Cortana started working.

in Cortana
    Cortana started working.: After weeks of fruitlessly searching the Microsoft forums, among many others, trying to find out why my Cortana stopped listening to me, why she would not answer me, why she seemed to shut down immediately after asking her to do something on my Windows 10 system, all of a...
  3. Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in.: Has anyone recently solved this error on one of the newly added users on Windows 10? Critical Error – Your Start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Any of the solutions already on the internet did not work. Also uninstalled the antivirus but...
  4. Start menu isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu isn't working: My start menu isn't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-isnt-working/5548c8fb-b35b-4c1d-9065-e711c0db8373
  5. START MENU and a host of functions not working

in Cortana
    START MENU and a host of functions not working: What can I do about my Windows 10 Enterprise computer that the Start Menu/Cortana has become unresponsive? Also certain apps like Microsoft Edge, Calculator [the ones I have tried] and a few other neither open nor have icons anymore Could it be a virus? What can I do?...
  6. After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work

After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work: Hello, I've been running a Windows 10 laptop for about seven months now and haven't had any issue with it until it decided to automatically update this week. And ever since then, I've been having an issue with my laptop's taskbar. If I click on either the start menu or action...
  7. Surface book start menu and taskbar not working

Surface book start menu and taskbar not working: Can hou please help me? I have bought a second hand surface book with clean win 10. Then I started it the taskbar, start menu and Cortana Is not working. I have tried multiple fixes on Google but nothing helps, and I need the computer for my school work! Best regards...
  8. Windows X function not working, Start issues, background photo issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows X function not working, Start issues, background photo issues: So i've been having some really annoying issues, have tried all the forums and all the fixes i could find but to no avail. The issues i'm having are as follows: - Windows + x not working (neither does right click on start) - Can't load some system apps from start menu (e.g....
  9. Start Button, All settings, Windows defender, Microsoft Edge all at once not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Button, All settings, Windows defender, Microsoft Edge all at once not working: Two days ago I ran in this problem: Start Button not working, All settings not opening, if I click on windows security icon it open, flash and close, if I click on Microsoft Edge icon it open, flash and close. I did all the necessary troubleshooting including SFC /scannow,...
  10. Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working

Start menu, Task View, Cortana/Search and Windows Store all not working: Start menu closes as soon as you click on something. Task view closes immediately. search closes as soon as you hit a key windows store flickers constantly without succesfully displaying anything Logging out and logging back in solves the problem for a little while, but...