Windows 10: Windows Start not working

Discus and support Windows Start not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Windows Start not working

After logging in, the Windows start doesn't work; says serious problem, and log in again

:)

ManuelSoria1, Sep 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Windows Start not working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Start not working

1. Windows Start not working - Similar Threads - Start working

2. My Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.: Hello,Since yesterday my Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.It animates when I click it, but nothing else happens, also, my taskbar keeps switching on and off.I don't know wheter tht is relevant or hs anything to do with the problem, but two days ago I had Windows...
  3. My Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.: Hello,Since yesterday my Windows 11 Start Button is no longer working.It animates when I click it, but nothing else happens, also, my taskbar keeps switching on and off.I don't know wheter tht is relevant or hs anything to do with the problem, but two days ago I had Windows...
  4. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  5. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  6. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

7. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  8. ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.

ASDF keys start and stop working randomly, and at the same time.: For whatever reason, the A, S,D and, F keys stop and start working at random intervals. Whenever they stop or start working they all stop or start working. The only reason that I was able to type this is because I opened the OSK while the keys were still working. I've already...
  9. why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes: why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crasheswhy doesnt microsoft just have a support email but relies on a forum discussion for help?the world may never know...
  10. why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes

why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crashes: why doesnt my LINK work with my iphone? everytime i start it it crasheswhy doesnt microsoft just have a support email but relies on a forum discussion for help?the world may never know...