Windows 10: Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a...

Discus and support Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I want to know if someone can help me with this because is very annoying when it happens, Windows start to replay a previous session and start... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by gonzalobarrientos, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a...

Hello

I want to know if someone can help me with this because is very annoying when it happens, Windows start to replay a previous session and start to typewrite and make the mouse clocks from that session.

I want to stop this and know how to prevent windows to record my keyboard and mouse activity, also what keys are I'm hitting when it happens and if there is some method to deactivate thisBest regards

:)

gonzalobarrientos, Jan 12, 2021

2. Windows 10 Apps start randomly

Windows 10 Apps start randomly on my computer (even when I am not using it).

Maybe it is just Apps on the task bar?

Making apps "normal" size does not help. "Normal" size apps can still start up randomly.

Up to date with windows upgrades.

I am using Trend Micro Antivirus.

Any suggestions?

AlanGrace1, Jan 12, 2021
  3. error while clicking windows (start) key

Hello Satish,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Article and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Visit: Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Also, visit to the below link and review the response by one of our Forum Moderators,
    Ravinath P and check if it helps to make a positive impact.

Critical Error – Start menu and Cortana aren’t
    working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in

If it still does not help, follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc /scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.
    Ref: Using System File Checker
    in Windows 10

Method 2

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to deploy the DISM command lines:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click command prompt (Run as administrator).

• In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Write to us with the updated status of the issue for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a...

Start menu,Wifi key, Search key not working

Hello Nikhil,

The issues with accessing the Start menu/ Windows key might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files after installing the latest update on your computer.

Provide us with additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message with this issue?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested from the Microsoft helps article like: Check for updates, Restart the computer, run the troubleshooter, create test user account and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Start menu, Search bar for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a...

1. Windows start randomly o maybe I hitted by error some keys and start to replay / playback a... - Similar Threads - start randomly maybe

2. Random Keys Stop working and start working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Keys Stop working and start working.: my "five and six" keys along with my cntrl key stop working randomly. When one starts working again, they all start working again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my keyboard drivers. I have windows 11. Not sure how to proceed....
  3. Random Keys Stop working and start working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Keys Stop working and start working.: my "five and six" keys along with my cntrl key stop working randomly. When one starts working again, they all start working again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my keyboard drivers. I have windows 11. Not sure how to proceed....
  4. Can't Hit Windows Key And Start Typing To Search After Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Hit Windows Key And Start Typing To Search After Update: I used to be able to just hit the Windows key and then start typing to search for apps, etc. After the most recent update, this is no longer the case.If I click on the Windows icon and then start typing, the search works.It's as if the focus is not there to allow for typing...
  5. Keys randomly start doing different things

Keys randomly start doing different things: The keys on my laptop's keyboard randomly do different things other than type. My only way out of it is by restarting my laptop. I have sticky keys off and the shortcut is off. I just checked settings, and all the sticky keys settings are off. It's quite annoying when I'm...
  6. Windows 10 start menu closing itself after opening as I hit the Windows key

Windows 10 start menu closing itself after opening as I hit the Windows key: So in the past like 5 days this https://imgur.com/a/V9TpYGG weird issue has been going on, the magnifying glass search menu to the right of the Windows icon at the bottom left still opens like usual and so does Cortana and task view. And like Im showing with Edge in the...
  7. I hit some random keys on my keyboard and for some reason the Quick Access tab in the File...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hit some random keys on my keyboard and for some reason the Quick Access tab in the File...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/coolguysami [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdpcjp/i_hit_some_random_keys_on_my_keyboard_and_for/
  8. Random keys start pressing infinetly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random keys start pressing infinetly...: Hello! I have a weird problem that started recently. My Asus Claymore keyboard starts pressing a random key infinetly. But registers my key presses while pressing that random key. I uninstalled and re installed drivers but problem still exists. Recently I turned off the...
  9. Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left arrow key hits a random combination of keys: i don't know how to best describe it, so i'll start from the beginning. i was playing Google Earth VR when all of a sudden the music gave out. i looked at my desktop, and nothing seemed wrong until i tried clicking around and opening my browser. for some reason, something...
  10. Function keys won't work w/o hitting Fn key also

in Windows 10 Support
    Function keys won't work w/o hitting Fn key also: NOT liking this new Win 10 computer + Acer support is pitiful! My function keys 1-12 work in reverse of what I want. Example F1 will not put computer to sleep unless I press Fn key at same time. Same with volume, mute, etc. I hate this + want to change it back. lease help!...