Windows 10: windows start up disk

Discus and support windows start up disk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I get a windows start up disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-up-disk/8ce237f5-8bde-44b6-828b-3f390caac882 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EBbluebird, Jun 3, 2020.

1. windows start up disk

How do I get a windows start up disk?

:)

EBbluebird, Jun 3, 2020
  2. geotso Win User

Can't safely remove external disk

In reference to the steps of your suggestions:

• The issue is specific to the particular disk and it started after I've used the disk to save the System image backup (created with the Control Panel > File History tool).
    • I didn't disable any windows Service. I'm just wondering if there is any to disable.
    • Safe boot with networking, or clean boot doesn't resolve the issue.

Thank you.

geotso, Jun 4, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

windows start up disk

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

windows start up disk

1. windows start up disk - Similar Threads - start disk

2. Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check: My friend, after an automatic disk check occurred, logged into his main account and explorer would not start. He could get into other applications via Task Manager, even Control Panel, but the shell itself would not start. The theme was also partly broken, like when you...
  3. Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check: My friend, after an automatic disk check occurred, logged into his main account and explorer would not start. He could get into other applications via Task Manager, even Control Panel, but the shell itself would not start. The theme was also partly broken, like when you...
  4. Explorer not starting for specific user after automatic disk check

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Right click windows start Disk Management i want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click windows start Disk Management i want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local...: Disk Management I want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local disk C: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-windows-start-disk-management-i-want/d7ed0364-8d55-4b8a-b0a9-0aa45d1f080b
  6. Right click windows start Disk Management i want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click windows start Disk Management i want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local...: Disk Management I want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local disk C: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-windows-start-disk-management-i-want/d7ed0364-8d55-4b8a-b0a9-0aa45d1f080b
  7. Right click windows start Disk Management i want to transfer Unallocated 241.38 gb to local...

8. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start: Hi,I am having an issue with the Windows 10, While performing the disk checking at the start after showing the windows logo after almost completion of stage 1 phase 2, Windows goes to sleep mode. Later, it requires to press the power button and start again as when I resume...
  9. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start: Hi,I am having an issue with the Windows 10, While performing the disk checking at the start after showing the windows logo after almost completion of stage 1 phase 2, Windows goes to sleep mode. Later, it requires to press the power button and start again as when I resume...
  10. Windows 10 goes to sleep mode while checking disk at start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance