Windows 10: Windows start up expertise please :

Discus and support Windows start up expertise please : in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; HeyI have a couple of gaming PC's but why does the clock flash on startup Please watch video 13 seconds in. Very trivial but would like to know if... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Raymondoooo, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Windows start up expertise please :

HeyI have a couple of gaming PC's but why does the clock flash on startup Please watch video 13 seconds in. Very trivial but would like to know if someone has the knowledge.Oviously you can only press enter once the flash has occured which I assume it's loading something.This happens on all my pc's so i struggle to believe its something like corruption as they are all new?https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l2swC4DQKT6cpZulfXnBuptrJUJzFJik/view?usp=sharingThanks in advance you amazing people.Also had to re-add this qestion as posted on the wrong account.Tom

:)

Raymondoooo, Apr 29, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 29, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 29, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows start up expertise please :

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows start up expertise please :

1. Windows start up expertise please : - Similar Threads - start expertise please

2. Windows start up expertise please :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start up expertise please :: HeyI have a couple of gaming PC's but why does the clock flash on startup Please watch video 13 seconds in. Very trivial but would like to know if someone has the knowledge.Oviously you can only press enter once the flash has occured which I assume it's loading something.This...
  3. Windows start up expertise please :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows start up expertise please :: HeyI have a couple of gaming PC's but why does the clock flash on startup Please watch video 13 seconds in. Very trivial but would like to know if someone has the knowledge.Oviously you can only press enter once the flash has occured which I assume it's loading something.This...
  4. dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.: I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11. i recently update my bios to version 323 along with a couple of drivers and ever since then i have been getting the dpc watchdog violation everytime i start my laptop. i tried uninstalling the drivers and i did all the solutions listed...
  5. dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dpc_watchdog_violation on start up. Please help.: I have an ASUS A17 laptop, windows 11. i recently update my bios to version 323 along with a couple of drivers and ever since then i have been getting the dpc watchdog violation everytime i start my laptop. i tried uninstalling the drivers and i did all the solutions listed...
  6. Please Help i have this Start Up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please Help i have this Start Up error: How can i boot recovery When my pc have the blue screen recovery error your pc couldnt start properlyi have tried **** down my pc 3 time why holding shutdown button at start but it wont work because every time i boot my pc the error messege pop upI have tried click F9 F11 F12...
  7. Please help:Is this a virus? Start up showed C:\Windows\system32\

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help:Is this a virus? Start up showed C:\Windows\system32\: Hello when i started my Windows 10 laptop and logged in, my laptop did something ive never seen it do before. The desktop loaded and 3 windows immediately came up on it. Inside the window it was just black no text and they were all “C\Windows\system32” i didnt click anything...
  8. Windows start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start up: I recently upgraded the hardware in my pc and got it running and it was all fine, then i realised my disk was maxing out at 100% so i did a error check and it found an issue and had to restart my pc and now when i turn it on its stuck on a blue loading screen and i cant use...
  9. Windows Not Starting Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Not Starting Up: I have Dell Vostro. I have attached its pic below[IMG]This laptop has Windows 10. I am Facing This problem Recently. Even yesterday and after that it worked fine and today again iam facing this issue. The laptop keeps on booting. I mean that dots keep on spinning and after I...
  10. Windows Start-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Start-up: after installing a recent windows update, I find that windows start-up takes me quite a while. The main problem being that I see a black screen and to be more specific, the start menu in tablet mode but launching an app goes dark. in desktop mode, the taskbar is the only...