Windows 10: windows start up wont respond, and only bios does

Discus and support windows start up wont respond, and only bios does in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; okay so i ha a toshiba encore thing and i cant use i because i updated it, i think the updates were hardware stuff, but idk how that would work, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VoidGamerL66, Apr 24, 2021.

1. windows start up wont respond, and only bios does

okay so i ha a toshiba encore thing and i cant use i because i updated it, i think the updates were hardware stuff, but idk how that would work, but that update made the touch screen not work, so pls help me, i can open it but cant, so im using my other windows 10 computer running windows 10 home, and y broken one is 10 pro so pls help me how do i fix the touch screen, EDIT: okay so the touch screen is working, bu it only work in he toshiba setup utilaty, which i think is bios, but why is the screen not responding on the start up sreen ad only bios?

:)

VoidGamerL66, Apr 24, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 24, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 24, 2021
  4. windows start up wont respond, and only bios does

Bios not responding

So I'm having some issues with my windows 10 laptop.
    It began with it freezing up and not responding and having to be manually restarted but has now progressed to a much more serious issue.
    After freezing up it began running "the microsoft environment" i think it is called, where it began attempting to diagnose the issue with no success.
    After doing that after several restarts it eventually wont load at all and simply says "missing operating system."
    After which I attempted to load a bootable usb with the existing operating system on it but to no avail because it was listed under bootable options only three options were listed: the harddrive, the dvd drive and something called realtek
    After messing around for awhile and trying to get the boot options show to my usb drive it now ONLY loads bios and will do nothing more. Including the fact that in bios there are no longer any bootable options available and I cannot enable/disable "launch csm."
    If anyone has any help it would be greatly appreciated.

Joel Riley, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

windows start up wont respond, and only bios does

1. windows start up wont respond, and only bios does - Similar Threads - start wont respond

2. Windows 11 not responding after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not responding after start up: Hello. I have the following problem with my PC writing this from my laptop at some point while the computer was turned on and I was away for a bit today something happened to it, no idea what because when I got back everything was unresponsive, browser didn't load in new...
  3. Windows 11 not responding after start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not responding after start up: Hello. I have the following problem with my PC writing this from my laptop at some point while the computer was turned on and I was away for a bit today something happened to it, no idea what because when I got back everything was unresponsive, browser didn't load in new...
  4. Windows only starts from BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows only starts from BIOS menu: I have acer nitro 5 AN515-43-R5W3 with a new SSD and 2 RAM cards. When I start my laptop, it gets stuck on the acer loading windows. However, if I click f2 when starting, launch BIOS, and then just exit it without doing anything, the laptop starts fine. I tried installing a...
  5. Windows only starts from BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows only starts from BIOS menu: I have acer nitro 5 AN515-43-R5W3 with a new SSD and 2 RAM cards. When I start my laptop, it gets stuck on the acer loading windows. However, if I click f2 when starting, launch BIOS, and then just exit it without doing anything, the laptop starts fine. I tried installing a...
  6. Windows only starts from BIOS menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 wont start up and there will be only a black screen

Windows 10 wont start up and there will be only a black screen: After having problems with my video display driver I uninstall it. But I couldn't install a new driver in its place because they weren't compatible. Being the "smart" person I am, I restart my computer. Now I can only access advanced options and my screen is black each time...
  8. PC locks up then wont boot to bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC locks up then wont boot to bios: Hi My PC keeps locking up and when it dose the screen is frozen but I can still hear the sound, the only way to fix it is by turning the power off in my pc, when I do this and boot it back up the bios screen doesn't even show up and I need to reset it several times before...
  9. windows wont start up normally

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows wont start up normally: windows wont start up normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-wont-start-up-normally/aaec001d-5e47-4259-8aed-e94291690015
  10. Windows 10 wont start up

Windows 10 wont start up: My Windows 10 is having trouble starting up, it was working fine before it suddenly stopped working. I just got to a screen that informed me that Windows could not automatically repair itself. It have not started up since. I tried to do a system restore at a few of the points...