Windows 10: Windows Start up

Discus and support Windows Start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turn on my HP Desktop and hear 3 long beeps and 4 short beeps. What does this mean? This is a fairly new computer. Any help would be appreciated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaRoss5, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:57 PM.

1. LisaRoss5 Win User

Windows Start up

I turn on my HP Desktop and hear 3 long beeps and 4 short beeps. What does this mean? This is a fairly new computer.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2019 at 9:59 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Start up

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

Thema:

Windows Start up

1. Windows Start up - Similar Threads - Start

2. how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10?: how do I start/run a dvd using windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-startrun-a-dvd-using-windows-10/23ed186a-80a9-47b6-8b2a-9193124e7265
  3. Internet Explorer 11 does not start in Windows 10 18362.239

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer 11 does not start in Windows 10 18362.239: In 18362.239 Internet Explorer (IE) 11 does not start. If open "Run As Administrator", it is opening. Before KB 4507453 everything works perfectly. Please assist with!...
  4. Can not start in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not start in Windows 10: After a few days of noticing that my ASUS laptop was running slowly, I decided to Restore System in an attempt to speed up and remove any recent programs/features that I installed. However, when I went to check my laptop, the system failed and broke completely. Now it will...
  5. Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.: I have a Asus ZenBook i9 laptop which has been experiencing odd small issues with the OS, all I have been able to fix, but I have no idea how to fix this issue, help.[IMG]...
  6. How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I resize a start tile to options that are not listed.: I used to have iTunes resized to the wide size. I uninstalled and reinstalled it recently and after reinstalling couldn't resize it to any option other than small or medium. Is there a way to access all resizing options on iTunes and any app that doesn't list all of the...
  7. Computer start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer start up: On start up after I enter my password it brings up a screen saying please reenter your password. Because you’re accessing sensitive info you need to verify your password. My question is if this is a scam or Legit? I think windows did an update when it was shut down the last...
  8. External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    External hard drive opens in File explorer every time laptop wakes or starts (windows 10): I went through all the checks described in the thread below and still can not fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-wake-up-my-computer-from-sleep-a-file/abf27517-2d85-46a7-a763-f9761c1e3ead...
  9. Firefox Won't Start After Reinstall ... Oops!

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Won't Start After Reinstall ... Oops!: We have a person who comes in and uses the Sr. Center computers (which is what they're for), but he got a couple of those PUPs that changed the search engine, and Gramma's Lye Soap wouldn't take it off. *Sad I followed instructions online to remove the PUPs, and something...
  10. Corel Photoimpact 13 fails to start with latest Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Photoimpact 13 fails to start with latest Windows 10 updates: I've been using Photoimpact 13 for many years, and it has worked fine under many versions of Windows, including Windows 10 until just recently. The program puts up its loading screen, waits a while and then goes away. It's failing on two desktop systems. This is from the...