Windows 10: Windows Start-up

Discus and support Windows Start-up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; after installing a recent windows update, I find that windows start-up takes me quite a while. The main problem being that I see a black screen and to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrfox_679, Mar 5, 2020.

1. mrfox_679 Win User

Windows Start-up

after installing a recent windows update, I find that windows start-up takes me quite a while. The main problem being that I see a black screen and to be more specific, the start menu in tablet mode but launching an app goes dark. in desktop mode, the taskbar is the only thing I see with the start menu if I try using the windows key. the screen remains dark for about 2-3 mins and its quite frustrating. I am sure that it cant be a hardware issue. perhaps one of the drivers is glitched or something.

need help ASAP!!

:)

mrfox_679, Mar 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 5, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Start-up

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows Start-up

1. Windows Start-up - Similar Threads - Start

2. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 dosnt start: Himy Forza stoped working 4 days ago. I reinstalled it but this didnt fixed the error. When I try to start the Game in the XBox app I get this Error code: microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.642.644.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbweI dont know what this means, does anyone know what the error is?...
  4. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  5. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  6. Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application

Error 0xc0000005 while trying to start a specific application: Earlier, while trying to install an application, got a "blue screen" error. After a PC restart couldn't start that application, was getting error 0xc000012f. Reinstalled all Vistual C++ packages, ran SFC scans, ran a Memory Scan and a DISM scan. Error 0xc000012f went away....
  7. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-services-start-menu-settings-will-not-work/90de2c1d-388d-475e-9f9e-b2cae64c6047Im sorry if it's against the rules to ask for help on an unresolved question, but i really still need help on my previous question.The...
  8. RE: Audio Services, Start Menu, Settings will not work and the PC never resets correctly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...
  10. I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...

I m already installed directx runtime in my laptop but when game started the app shows same...: helloWhen I try to run Manor Lords game in Windows 11, I get the following error While I have installed the latest version of direct x runtimePlease help me how to solve the errorthe following components are required to run this program:DirectX Runtime...