Windows 10: windows start up

Discus and support windows start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At the start up I am getting these messages and I do not knowwhat it means. This will repeat twice giving me the same error twice Can anyone have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kosta SI, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Kosta SI Win User

windows start up

At the start up I am getting these messages and I do not knowwhat it means.

This will repeat twice giving me the same error twice

Can anyone have a suggestion.

Kosta

windows start up 4e11f2f9-4d32-45ac-98b8-5135a82edf95?upload=true.png windows start up 4e655ee9-a29f-4956-9a8f-1c9f89982b59?upload=true.png

:)

Kosta SI, Apr 19, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 19, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

windows start up

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

windows start up

1. windows start up - Similar Threads - start

2. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  3. Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello suddenly started facing issue with my camera in windows 11, I'm unable to open camera...: Hello I'm facing issue with my X250 ThinkPad laptop with windows 11 for camera suddenly started this problem it's not opening for better understanding I have attached 1 image pls check Ned solution urgent...
  4. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  5. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  6. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  7. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  8. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...
  10. Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu

Taskbar crashing/restarting when I open the Start menu: So, I am trying to open the Start menu, but it's not responding and after that, it crashes and restarts. Every time I press the Windows button to open the Start menu, the desktop flickers and the taskbar restarts itself. How do I fix this?...