Windows 10: Windows starter won’t start

Discus and support Windows starter won’t start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! My laptop is having a difficult time starting the windows starter. I also can’t open Microsoft edge, Netflix or other apps that are in my Dropbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Deskb, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Deskb Win User

Windows starter won’t start

Hi! My laptop is having a difficult time starting the windows starter. I also can’t open Microsoft edge, Netflix or other apps that are in my Dropbox due to the fact that the windows button or the icon won’t work, Ive tried restarting and shutting down multiple times. Ive also tried to used different things in the task manager, nothing.

:)

Deskb, Nov 16, 2019

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, Nov 16, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Windows starter won’t start - Similar Threads - starter won’t start

2. Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Starter: Ganhei um notebook Dell N4020, que veio com w 10 instalado, está com 8gb de memoria ram, porém muito lento, e de fabrica seria Windows 7 Starter, Tentei baixar a imagem ISO no site da Microsoft e não consegui, alguém pode me ajudar por favor....
  3. Laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t start: My laptop hasn’t been turning on it stays in this screen and “restarting” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-start/574cdab2-e039-4378-84c4-c329c64dafd3
  4. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  5. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t start: Help when I try to turn on my pc it gives me a blue screen saying that your pc did not start correctly and I tried everything please help someone please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-start/5ec84625-1615-45cf-b4e5-a3641e65c84e
  6. Pc won’t start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection won’t install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection won’t install: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and in my account it says I own the game. When I click install/play, it takes me to the screen to buy it again....
  8. Computer won’t start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t start: How to get computer started again? I have error code 0x0000225. I put a windows creation tool in a usb and i dont know where to go from here. I saw videos saying to put in commands in the command prompt but nothing is working. Can someone help me just start my entire laptop...
  9. Computer won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won’t start: Yesterday I restarted and updated my ASUS computer running Windows 10. It restarted normally and evrything seemed fine. Later when Inopened my laptop the screen was blue and said something about deleting Flash with abloading bar. I’d never seen this before and was worried it...
  10. Windows 10 won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won’t start: Hello Microsoft Community, I have a Windows 10 desktop computer that recently had the “black screen of death” virus. I reinstalled Windows, and it fixed the problem. Lately, it hasn’t been turning on. My mouse and keyboard won’t light up. Only my flash drives and external...