Windows 10: windows starting error

Discus and support windows starting error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi every one! My computer is working on windows 10 home . My problem is, just after my computer start it showing an error (see the image below) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samba 7, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Samba 7 Win User

windows starting error

Hi every one!

My computer is working on windows 10 home . My problem is, just after my computer start it showing an error (see the image below) . The same error occur sometimes when i plug-in charger . This occur very frequently !

windows starting error 7b70bf46-24a4-4acd-9371-8bee71e04522?upload=true.png windows starting error a1aa9861-943f-4284-b482-2cbcf3ab32ca?upload=true.png

Please help me !

thank you in advance!

:)

Samba 7, Sep 4, 2018
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Microsoft Windows Error.

So to start, i just go into control panel to reformat? Or can i just do it straight from Windows?

Basically what steps do i need to do it?

CDdude55, Sep 4, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

windows starting error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows starting error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows starting error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows starting error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows starting error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows starting error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows starting error :D

x01r, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

windows starting error

1. windows starting error - Similar Threads - starting error

2. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD WD SA510 2.5 500gb and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen...
  3. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  4. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  5. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  6. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  7. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

8. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7931.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER792B.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\...
  9. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.: \C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER7920.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
  10. My C: drive isn't working, Here is the error codes, from the start to the end.