Windows 10: windows starting error

Discus and support windows starting error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi every one! My computer is working on windows 10 home . My problem is, just after my computer start it showing an error (see the image below) .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Samba 7, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Samba 7 Win User

windows starting error

Hi every one!

My computer is working on windows 10 home . My problem is, just after my computer start it showing an error (see the image below) . The same error occur sometimes when i plug-in charger . This occur very frequently !

windows starting error 7b70bf46-24a4-4acd-9371-8bee71e04522?upload=true.png windows starting error a1aa9861-943f-4284-b482-2cbcf3ab32ca?upload=true.png

Please help me !

thank you in advance!

:)

Samba 7, Sep 4, 2018
  2. CDdude55 Win User

Microsoft Windows Error.

So to start, i just go into control panel to reformat? Or can i just do it straight from Windows?

Basically what steps do i need to do it?

CDdude55, Sep 4, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2018
  4. x01r Win User

windows starting error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! windows starting error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile windows starting error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile windows starting error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile windows starting error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile windows starting error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin windows starting error :D

x01r, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

windows starting error

1. windows starting error - Similar Threads - starting error

2. Windows 10 PC 64 bit Start Up Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC 64 bit Start Up Error Message: Each time I restart my computer, I receive the following error message X C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_2.2103.17603…Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the itemI have not...
  3. Error 0x80190001 in MS Mail cannot start up existing e-mail accounts

Error 0x80190001 in MS Mail cannot start up existing e-mail accounts: Every time I try to open one of my Outlook accounts in Microsoft Mail v 16005.13426.20920.0 using Manage Accounts I get the same error messageSomething went wrongPlease try again later0x80190001I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 on a brand new Dell InspironHas anyone...
  4. runtimebroker.exe- system error- unknownhardware error pops up whenever i click on start.

in Windows 10 Customization
    runtimebroker.exe- system error- unknownhardware error pops up whenever i click on start.: some time after using my pc, when i click on start the error - Runtimebroker.exe-system error- unknown hard error pops up and my pc is also slowed down from few days. i have already tried cmd commands to fix c drive. nothing is working.please help...
  5. W10 1607 LTSB / mpssvc - Firewall doesn't start with Error 'the data is invalid'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    W10 1607 LTSB / mpssvc - Firewall doesn't start with Error 'the data is invalid': HiI'm Browsing the net since a few days and spent some time trying to fix an issue I have. The Symptoms I have are the following:Symptom 1. mpssvc doesn't startI used to have two Event ID 7024 saying either 'The Windows Firewall Service terminated with the following...
  6. OneDrive Error "Couldn't start Files on Demand"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Error "Couldn't start Files on Demand": Hi,I'm getting this error here really frequently at least every few days and can't sync any files from this point until I reboot. This is happening way too often and, frankly, "Restart your computer" is not a sustainable solution. I almost never want to do this, I frequently...
  7. BOSD errors,what it can be?only when booting a cold start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD errors,what it can be?only when booting a cold start.: On Sun 25/04/2021 23:05:38 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\042521-8781-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: fltmgr.sys 0xFFFFF8062B7286F6 Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E 0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8062B7286F6,...
  8. Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Stuck in Automatic Repair Error and Start Up Repair and Forgot password: Hello Guys, I require to know how can I start my startup repair without password. I know the Hello Pin for my windows but since I haven't used tht pc for a very long time I forgot my password . Now I am Getting an Automatic Repair Error and after going forward with Start Up...
  9. Fix ESRV.exe Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ESRV.exe Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142): Some Windows users are experiencing an error saying – esrv.exe – Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application. In this article, we are going to discuss what is esrv.exe and how to fix the esrv.exe error....
  10. After installed WSL 2 - get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware...

After installed WSL 2 - get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware...: After installed WSL 2 - Ubuntu 20.04.2 in Windows 10 Pro YESTERDAY, I get an error when starting any virtual machine in VMware Workstation 15.x...? well? I tried Vmware forums, but having bugs in their site and cannot log in to post... Picture here:...