Windows 10: Windows Starting Problems

Discus and support Windows Starting Problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello... I Have A Problem Where My Computer Will Not Start.... I Have An Error Code: 0xc0000001... I Need Help... I Cannot Reset And I Do Not Have Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArenaCloser, May 15, 2019 at 5:07 PM.

1. Windows Starting Problems

Hello... I Have A Problem Where My Computer Will Not Start.... I Have An Error Code: 0xc0000001... I Need Help... I Cannot Reset And I Do Not Have Any Restore Points Or System Image Recovery... Please Help...

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Starting Problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

Windows Starting Problems

1. Windows Starting Problems - Similar Threads - Starting Problems

2. MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS solitaire collection does not start, Error code 124 Problem with the internet connection: What does the error code 124 mran? How can I repair this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection-does-not-start-error-code/2893cbd4-6d8e-49a3-aad4-7138425d3795
  3. Problem about starting a program then switch desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem about starting a program then switch desktop: When you start some program such as Word, if you switch to another desktop (i.e. ctrl+Win+RightArrow) immediately, finally the program will show up in that desktop even it has showed the splash screen in the previous desktop. Then we need to move it back to the previous...
  4. Problem with auto start from hibernation using Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with auto start from hibernation using Task Scheduler: With my Win 7 system, running on a desk-top, I have successfully configured Task Scheduler to restart from hibernation at a specified time of day. This works fine - the computer powers up and already loaded programs continue functioning. Problem is that with a Windows 10...
  5. TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TYPING PROBLEM IN MS EDGE, SETTINGS, AND START MENU !: Hello Microsoft, Three days ago, I've formatted my LENOVO laptop with Windows 10 _ 1809 Edition. after a few hours of setting it up, I noticed that my keyboard doesn't work at all in Cortana, Start Menu, Microsoft Edge. In addition of that, the language button is...
  6. Laptop Start Up Problem

Laptop Start Up Problem: Every time I start my Dell laptop, I get this error message. I have tried to find the source of the problem but I do not know how to fix it. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! [IMG]...
  7. Start Menu Problem.

Start Menu Problem.: Hey. Last night my laptop got a malware and I decided to use HitmanPro and Adwcleaner to cleaned it up. After that, everytime I restarting/turning on my laptop, I always get a message like this: 1. Fatal error: failed to execute script electrum Note: I never used electrum...
  8. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: When I found that I could not complete an installation of new software after Windows 10 version 1809, I spent several hours trying to find solutions to this problem. The recurring theme that kept popping up was "Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already...
  9. Problem: As soon as I open the Start menu, Windows 10 puts infinitely many spaces in the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem: As soon as I open the Start menu, Windows 10 puts infinitely many spaces in the...: I had to reset Windows Explorer three times in the task manager and then get rid of all those unwanted spaces this issue put in my Sticky Notes. This is obviously not how Windows 10 version 1809 is expected to behave on startup. I'm doing a full scan for viruses with Norton...
  10. There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There was a problem starting C:\windows\nzmmu.nzm The specified module could not be found.: What is that file and why can't it be found? I looked in the windows folder and i didn't see that file so it is gone. What is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-cwindowsnzmmunzm-the/25f65d6a-7382-477e-a221-7c3c6d7c2734"