Windows 10: Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly

Discus and support Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's happened a few times now every time I start up the picture is a globe saying identifying for minutes... running trouble-shooter fixes it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lgemza15, Sep 7, 2019.

1. lgemza15 Win User

Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly

It's happened a few times now every time I start up the picture is a globe saying identifying for minutes... running trouble-shooter fixes it but that's it

:)

lgemza15, Sep 7, 2019
  2. psyko12 Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly prob.jpg

psyko12, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly

1. Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly - Similar Threads - starts has internet

2. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  3. Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...

Windows 10 Says there's no Internet access, but there is...: Hi, Since May 2020 update the probing says there's no internet access when there is in one of my PC's This is causing UWP apps. to don't install, update, run or sync because Windows believes there's no internet connectivity... Before helping understand: -Re-install is...
  4. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.

Windows 10 says no internet access - when there is internet and it is accessible.: Good day all - we recently started getting users all W10 with the "No internet access" message in the network icon - internet works fine in fact, but, o365 doesnt like the fact that windows doesnt think there is internet. i have yet to find a solution, anyone know a fix? i...
  6. PC is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, has internet access, but says it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, has internet access, but says it...: I've made a post here before but gave up due to unhelpful answers and people not even reading what I said properly, it became frustrating and I gave up. I recently (as of writing this, 10 minutes ago) purchased "Age of Empires 2: Defininive Edition" via steam. What I was not...
  7. internet works, but icon says no internet access

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet works, but icon says no internet access: My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  8. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  9. Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly

Windows starts but has no internet the icon says Identyfing access contninulosuly: It just displays the Globe icon I've tried changing settings to 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.2.2 but problem came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-starts-but-has-no-internet-the-icon-says/c47d8ff7-aacf-4db1-8239-8940eaf86896
  10. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...