Windows 10: Windows starts on its own

Discus and support Windows starts on its own in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a power outage and my windows 11 shut down abruptly. Now my computer starts on its own and I have to manually change the boot sequence to uefi in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Philip Vassil, May 24, 2024.

1. Windows starts on its own

I had a power outage and my windows 11 shut down abruptly. Now my computer starts on its own and I have to manually change the boot sequence to uefi in order to get windows to start. My hard drive is ok and visible... Can someone help.?

:)

Philip Vassil, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Windows starts on its own

1. Windows starts on its own - Similar Threads - starts own

2. Windows starts on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows starts on its own: I had a power outage and my windows 11 shut down abruptly. Now my computer starts on its own and I have to manually change the boot sequence to uefi in order to get windows to start. My hard drive is ok and visible... Can someone help.?...
  3. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....
  4. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....
  5. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard...: My laptop keyboard troubleshooter is missing. I went to settings, then troubleshoot, then other troubleshoot but to my surprise it's missing. My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard troubleshoot option on my windows 11?...
  7. My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard...

My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard...: My laptop keyboard troubleshooter is missing. I went to settings, then troubleshoot, then other troubleshoot but to my surprise it's missing. My keyboard sometime starts typing keys on its own. How do i get back my keyboard troubleshoot option on my windows 11?...
  8. This has started about a month ago, but my computer has started to change settings on it's own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This has started about a month ago, but my computer has started to change settings on it's own.: It just started to be a google chrome problem. The search engine changed to yahoo and tabs were closing. This happened for a good two weeks, and then, just when I opened this computer up, it felt like a whole new computer. The computer settings like dark and light mode was...
  9. This has started about a month ago, but my computer has started to change settings on it's own.

This has started about a month ago, but my computer has started to change settings on it's own.: It just started to be a google chrome problem. The search engine changed to yahoo and tabs were closing. This happened for a good two weeks, and then, just when I opened this computer up, it felt like a whole new computer. The computer settings like dark and light mode was...
  10. Why do things in the Start Menu move around on their own? I've tried sorting and having...

Why do things in the Start Menu move around on their own? I've tried sorting and having...: Is this just a thing with Win7? At first I thought if I sorted them alphbetically they would stay put. Nope. One keeps on moving. Its an .ods file if that makes any difference. No other file moves. I've tried having it sorted and unsorted. No matter. It moves. I know its not...