Windows 10: Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

Discus and support Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Community,My problem is a bit interesting and one that I haven't been able to find a solution for for a long time. When I try to turn the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mirac Erol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

Hello Community,My problem is a bit interesting and one that I haven't been able to find a solution for for a long time. When I try to turn the computer off after a few hours, it opens directly in automatic repair mode.When I press the 'Continue with Windows 11' button from the advanced options, the computer starts up healthy even though it is slower than normal. When the computer boots up I check the 'SrtTrail.txt' file. At the bottom of the text 'Boot status indicates operating system booted successfully.' contains the text.When I restart or shut down the computer and turn it back on shortly

:)

Mirac Erol, Nov 22, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows won't start or repair

Hi,

This issue may occur due to a
    missing/corrupted system files. We suggest that you perform these methods
    of troubleshooting steps to fix this matter:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 22, 2021
  3. Window 10 auto repair start up

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We suggest you to restart your system and see if that helps. If this doesn't help than try the below method

We suggest you to perform a repair by using Media creation Tool.

Follow the below articles to create a bootable media to perform a start up repair:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Refer to the following link :

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Refer the below steps to perform a start up repair.

Perform Start up repair :

1. Insert the USB bootable media created and Restart your computer.

2. Press F12 key (typically this is F12, but it can differ between computer manufacturers

3. And choose the drive that you inserted the installation media into.

4. Once the Windows Setup window appears,

5. Follow these steps:

a. Click on Next and select Repair your computer.

b. Click Troubleshoot option and select Advance options.

c. Click on Automatic Repair option.

Let us know if this helps.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 22, 2021
  4. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

windows 10 auto start up repair

I have this computer and every time I turn it ON, it keeps looping with auto start up repair..

I can't get to Windows environment..

Please help me..

ihatevengeance, Nov 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

1. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts - Similar Threads - starts 'auto repair'

2. Auto Start!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Start!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I upgraded my old secondary laptop from Windows 7 to 8.1. It is fine but Windows 8.1 and 10 are built-in fast startup. So my laptop automatically starts upon opening the lid without pressing power button. I did in Windows 7 when I hibernate anytime....
  3. Auto Start!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Start!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I upgraded my old secondary laptop from Windows 7 to 8.1. It is fine but Windows 8.1 and 10 are built-in fast startup. So my laptop automatically starts upon opening the lid without pressing power button. I did in Windows 7 when I hibernate anytime....
  4. Auto Start!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts: Hello Community,My problem is a bit interesting and one that I haven't been able to find a solution for for a long time. When I try to turn the computer off after a few hours, it opens directly in automatic repair mode.When I press the 'Continue with Windows 11' button from...
  6. Windows 10 always starts in auto repair.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 always starts in auto repair.: Hi, recently i got a pc, i decided to use an old HDD drive as extra storage. After connecting it, it seems that it always to start in auto repair. It is not stuck in a loop, it is just really annoying for it to run it. The HDD is from an old laptop, i have checked there is no...
  7. Auto Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Start: How do one get apps like web browser an email app to start automatically at Windows 10 start up? With Windows XP which I used before I just added a link to the specific app to ...\Startup in the Start Menu, but I can't find this anywhere in Windows 10....
  8. Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Computer Repairs Harddrive Every time I start it up: Every time I start my computer up it goes through and says it is fixing my E: drive, it finishes in at most 30 minutes each time but when my computer starts up it says that the hard drive still needs to be fixed and following the methods to fix it do not work, any...
  9. auto start

in Windows 10 Customization
    auto start: how do I keep one note and driver finder from auto starting when I turn on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/auto-start/4bc573d3-c211-4131-a308-0bd165df878a
  10. auto start

in Browsers and Email
    auto start: hi all, I believe my gmail starts automatically when I turn on my pc.....I don't want it to. How do I set it up not to start automatically. Cheers mark. 42050