Windows 10: Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

Discus and support Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently had a PC now but somehow from the next day to the other, start just failed: Windows start normally (user and type my pin and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pauloantigua, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

Hello,

I have recently had a PC now but somehow from the next day to the other, start just failed:

Windows start normally (user and type my pin and boot windows 10 open) but no apps not the recycle bin shows up - an infinite task bar is loading and unable to press any keys to open task manager or anything in fact....

I tried restarting my PC couple of times but the same problem appears.

(yes i have tried the ctrl+alt+esc to open task manage but doesn't work)

(yes i have tried the ****+f8 / f8 safe mode startup but doesn't work)

My PC:

- i7 9700k

- RTX 2080ti

- 32 GB Ram 3000Mhz DDR4

- Asus Stek ROG strix Z390-F

if you have any solution to this problem please share.

kind regards,

Paul. M

:)

Pauloantigua, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 6, 2019
  4. JohnC Win User

Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar

1. Windows startup - cannot do anything and infinite loading taskbar - Similar Threads - startup cannot anything

2. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  3. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working: Hello, so I turned my pc on and off and now nothing works, only thing that pops up after I turn it on is wallpaper engine but even that isn't clickable and doesn't do anything, everything is just frozenDon't know what to do, if you need any info other than that just...
  4. Taskbar is empty and is infinitely loading, can't click anything, keyboard is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  6. Taskbar not Loading on Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not Loading on Startup: Hello, got a problem where my Taskbar wont load after I start my PC. It started when I opened Netflix in my Browser and my whole PC didnt respond anymore.I restarted and once it was finished the taskbar didnt load. The Explorer though seems to start and is even shown in the...
  7. Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Taskbar is empty with a infinite loading cursor and no startup apps open on power on.: I've been experiencing a issue for about a week now that happens every time I turn my computer on. I would press the power button on my PC and it would prompt me to put in my PIN to login... I do and I've noticed it takes a bit longer to sign-in. Once it signs in everything...
  8. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  9. How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix infinite startup loading? Startup repair not coming up.: How do I fix infinite loading when the startup repair doesnt show up? Turned it on and off over 10 times now and I cant get the startup repair to start. Tapped F8 like something else I read said and that didnt do anything either. It is stuck with the spinning circle of dots...
  10. Windows 10 infinite loading at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loading at startup: Hi Everybody, when I want to start up my laptop, it just stays at the loading screen with a monocolor background with the windows loading circle. I tried everything I could think of: I ran chkdsks, which found nothing, I tried startup repair, whose "attempting repairs" never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc infinite boot cant do anything from troubleshooter