Windows 10: Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

Discus and support Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I've been playing VALORANT and it requires me to restart my pc that's beside the topic, though, and there's an issue where when I hit the restart... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shun_01, May 6, 2020.

1. Shun_01 Win User

Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

So I've been playing VALORANT and it requires me to restart my pc that's beside the topic, though, and there's an issue where when I hit the restart button on the bottom left, it closes like normal, and restarts. However, once restarted, on the home screen where you're supposed to click/hit a key to make the screen go up so you can type your password, nothing happens when I click/hit spacebar/any other key. I've noticed 2 things when this happens, 1: the numlock key is still on, which is usually on during the restart animation but turns off once i go to the home screen.

2: my applications start in the background. For example, when i was busy spamming keys trying to get my pc to work in the frozen home screen, my spotify started playing music. I could also pause it using the function on my keyboard.

The reason I mentioned VALORANT at the start is because when I remove valorant vanguard, sometimes it starts up normally, but other times it freezes up as usual, so there's that. I'm not too sure what else to do at this point. Also, I wasn't able to find anything similar to this when I googled this, so sorry if this question was already asked.

:)

Shun_01, May 6, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 6, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 6, 2020
  4. Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in

1. Windows Startup doesn't let me sign in - Similar Threads - Startup doesn't let

2. Onedrive not letting me sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not letting me sign in.: After a weird boot cycle when starting up my computer, which caused my bios settings to reset, my Chrome to lose all of its extensions, my notification area icons to screw up and go invisible like the icon spots were still there, but the icons themselves were invisible, and...
  3. Edge won't let me sign in

Edge won't let me sign in: In the the Win 10 Pro Settings I clicked on Help which opened the robot window. I asked my question and eventually clicked on Speak to a person Message a Windows Advisor. After filling in my name, question etc I clicked on the arrow and a red message popped up saying I needed...
  4. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b
  5. Ark Will not let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Will not let me sign in!: [IMG] [ATTACH] I got ark on my xbox and now i want to play it on pc. I downloaded it and now this happens. How do i sign in? my network connection is fine. Thanks...
  6. Pc doesn't let me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc doesn't let me in: When i turn on pc, tha4 says if you want continue you need to log in with administrator account,but problem is that i don't have any accounts in problem. So im stuck. This all is after hard reset....
  7. OneDrive won't let me sign in

OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  8. Windows will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me sign in: How do I get into windows? It tells me that my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-will-not-let-me-sign-in/26b7e133-74c3-4015-8e57-98f36dfabfe3
  9. New Windows Update Failing to Let me Sign in

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Windows Update Failing to Let me Sign in: After this recent update i am taken to my login screen which seems to have a lower resolution than normal and entering my password prompts me that it is incorrect. There also seems to be no internet connection despite my usb dongel being connected. Restarting just rolls back...
  10. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...