Windows 10: Windows startup error 0xc000000d multiple times before successful startup

Discus and support Windows startup error 0xc000000d multiple times before successful startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some days when i boot up my PC it will go into automatic repair and fail to start up, it will be frozen on the start up error screen (error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JacobAzmi, Dec 1, 2019.

1. JacobAzmi Win User

Windows startup error 0xc000000d multiple times before successful startup

Some days when i boot up my PC it will go into automatic repair and fail to start up, it will be frozen on the start up error screen (error code 0xc000000d) for about a minute and then shut down. I turn the PC on again and the same error occurs, after repeating this 4-5 times my PC finally boots up successfully.

This issue does not occur every day and some times it wont happen for a week or longer but then other times it will be an issue for 3 straight days.

i want to be able to diagnose this issue as soon as i can as i am worried eventually the 4th/5th try will not be successful and i will never be able to boot.

:)

JacobAzmi, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Tommygunn Win User

Startup gives a disk read error.

This is a problem my Mom is having with her computer, so this might be slightly vague.
    Until today she was having no problems. However, today she turned the computer on,
    got the startup blurb, it went to the Windows loading screen but decided to just stay
    on that screen with the Windows loading bar just continuing on its merry way.

She decided to restart the computer, the startup screen came up but then it apparently
    went to blue screen of death. She pressed whatever key it was and it went to another
    screen that said, 'Disk read error - press Ctrl, Alt, Delete to restart'.

Now since I been speaking to her it just goes straight to the disk read error screen
    after the startup screen, no Windows loading, nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Tommygunn, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows startup error 0xc000000d multiple times before successful startup - Similar Threads - startup error 0xc000000d

2. Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup: Every time i open my laptop a unusable windows powershell window opens multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusable-windows-powershell-opening-multiple-times/42d9b40d-f3c4-4daa-abc0-9c0c5f8da746
  3. Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusable Windows powershell opening multiple times on startup: Every time i open my laptop a unusable windows powershell window opens multiple times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unusable-windows-powershell-opening-multiple-times/42d9b40d-f3c4-4daa-abc0-9c0c5f8da746
  4. Black screen before windows startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black screen before windows startup: Hey, I have a Lenovo idea pad I got given as a hand me down from my sister. Was not in great shape when I received it but I reset it to factory setting and has been working fine for about 2 months since. A couple of weeks ago I started getting this issue. On start up the...
  5. DxDiag starts multiple times during startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DxDiag starts multiple times during startup: I saw this several months ago, but couldn't find a cause and it eventually "went away" on its own. Just today, I started my Windows 10 PC and the DxDiag started. After I closed it, it opened 2x more. It seems to have stopped restarting, but I'm at a loss for what would cause...
  6. Startup timing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup timing: i am trying to compare the start up time for two nearly identical Dell machines and am not quite quick enough to do it with a stop watch. Is there a way to do that using built in W10 v1909 features? Thank you. 163071
  7. Dxdiag starts multiple times during startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dxdiag starts multiple times during startup: It started few days ago. During startup i get like 3-5 dxdiags open by itself. No idea whats causing it. Maybe someone has similiar issue? submitted by /u/Htyrohoryth [link] [comments]...
  8. Error 0xc000000d

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xc000000d: I have win10 dell laptop Not have any installation disc Laptop had came with win7 home basic initially and then upgraded I want solution which doesn't include formatting disc. This appears at startup of laptop[IMG]...
  9. BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on startup, successful startup after reboot: Hi, I've been having this issue with Windows 10. Ever since I upgrade to Windows 10 my laptop would crash every time it tried to resume from sleep. Also recently every time I boot the laptop it crashed with error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and reboot which then takes me to...
  10. Multiple Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Startup Issues: Hello everyone, So this is my first post on TenForums. Basically, I built a PC a few months ago and installed the Windows 10 student edition on it. After a short time, some strange happenings have occurred. The most important issue is the random start up. From a...
Tags: