Windows 10: Windows startup error's

Discus and support Windows startup error's in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an Acer Aspire 715-41G , Windows 10 home64 bit laptop bought last month When i bought the laptop my normal boot up time was around 10 sec SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Muhammedk9111, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows startup error's

I have an Acer Aspire 715-41G , Windows 10 home64 bit laptop bought last month

When i bought the laptop my normal boot up time was around 10 sec SSD . But after the windows update im having 2 problems :

1. Sometimes i get a blue screen stopcode error: DFC_WATCHDOG_ERROR . it automatically restarts and the system starts fine with a increased bootup time >10 sec

2. When i start my lap it shows acer logo then a blank screen , after 30sec the system restarts and the acer logo appears again and start with a higher bootup time >30 secs

these problems worries me as my laptop isnt even a month old yet ! Plz help ASAP

:)

Muhammedk9111, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows startup error's

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows startup error's

1. Windows startup error's - Similar Threads - startup error's

2. Startup error: "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the registry key...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup error: "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the registry key...: On startup, I get a popup with the following error report: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the...
  3. Crashes on startup, bluescreenview showing same error every time

Crashes on startup, bluescreenview showing same error every time: 112620-6265-01.dmp 26/11/2020 08:22:59 SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 0x1000007e ffffffff`c0000005 fffff801`53ef5fc7 ffffc287`f0461388 ffffc287`f0460bc0 dxgmms2.sys dxgmms2.sys+beb10 x64 dxgmms2.sys+25fc7...
  4. Error on startup because of a corrupted/missing/edited file.

Error on startup because of a corrupted/missing/edited file.: I'm getting this message on startup, and some programs give an error on startup telling me my drivers are outdated/not supported. c:/windows/system32/driverstore/filerepository/nvbl.inf_amd64_a10572a657d60f40/nvldumd.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it...
  5. My windows error after i turn off "fast startup",

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows error after i turn off "fast startup",: I can't adjust my brightness,volume, can't turn on wifi, and other problem. Please someone help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-error-after-i-turn-off-fast-startup/c14c7dd8-4feb-451e-b709-ed4011071c09
  6. Error at startup and user account control

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error at startup and user account control: [ATTACH] Hello everyone, Intro I'm having a few problems with my computer. Whenever I log into my computer I get a User Account Control popup asking for my permission. And after installing Adobe Creative Cloud I also get an error. User account control I have been...
  7. .NET error on Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET error on Startup: Hello there, every time I start up my machine and get into windows I get a Microsoft .NET Framework error that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application." How can I fix this? When Checking details it says: See the end of this message for details on...
  8. RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove

RunDLL error message at startup - How to remove: [ATTACH]How do I correct this error message at startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-message-at-startup-how-to-remove/b3f6b0fc-5260-43df-87a9-b278cda163bd
  9. cx_freeze error o Startup

cx_freeze error o Startup: I have been getting this error message every time on startup. What does it mean and how to get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cxfreeze-error-o-startup/685ef63d-e93b-4d7b-9bef-7529573b9079
  10. Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Microsoft .NET framework error on startup: Hey, Im getting a Microsoft .NET Framework pop up everytime I startup. Its a little window with a red circular X and a continue and Quit button. The details portion shows this text. Hope you can help! thank you Code: See the end of this message for details on invoking...