Windows 10: Windows startup intro

Discus and support Windows startup intro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Windows startup intro

If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?

:)

Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Windows startup intro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows startup intro

1. Windows startup intro - Similar Threads - startup intro

2. Script host error on startup Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script host error on startup Windows 11: Can't find what's the error behind this & also can't identify filename... Please give a solution for this if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-host-error-on-startup-windows-11/cad2ae3f-8fde-454e-93cc-38174aa1ec48
  3. Script host error on startup Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script host error on startup Windows 11: Can't find what's the error behind this & also can't identify filename... Please give a solution for this if possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-host-error-on-startup-windows-11/cad2ae3f-8fde-454e-93cc-38174aa1ec48
  4. Windows 11 usb startup stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 usb startup stick: Hello, Currently we are facing a problem with our windows 11 Home installation media stick Silver label tape file type: exfat Windows 11 Home 64 bitModel: 1734Serial Maybe: X22-18825WO: 9331460Package the package is label with silver tape Our problem is that when we are...
  5. Windows 11 usb startup stick

Windows 11 usb startup stick: Hello, Currently we are facing a problem with our windows 11 Home installation media stick Silver label tape file type: exfat Windows 11 Home 64 bitModel: 1734Serial Maybe: X22-18825WO: 9331460Package the package is label with silver tape Our problem is that when we are...
  6. Windows 10 computer bluescreening on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 computer bluescreening on startup: When I boot up my computer it almost instantly bluescreens. When I try to factory reset my computer it says “there was a problem resetting your pc” almost immediately after I click the reset button. And when I try startup repair it says “Startup Repair couldn’t repair your...
  7. Windows 10 computer bluescreening on startup

Windows 10 computer bluescreening on startup: When I boot up my computer it almost instantly bluescreens. When I try to factory reset my computer it says “there was a problem resetting your pc” almost immediately after I click the reset button. And when I try startup repair it says “Startup Repair couldn’t repair your...
  8. Windows 10 computer bluescreening on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  10. Windows startup intro

Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f