Windows 10: Windows startup intro

Discus and support Windows startup intro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Windows startup intro

If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing?

:)

Santiyesss D. Bread, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Windows startup intro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows startup intro

1. Windows startup intro - Similar Threads - startup intro

2. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  3. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup boot errors: G’day guysJust tried to restart my windows 10 PC after installing one of my old dvd rom video games from windows 7, now every time I try to boot up and it comes up with the same issue. C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt Log file.I have already reset windows 10 and...
  4. Startup boot errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  6. Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app

Startup setting Error We couldn't find this app: “The RealTek drivers are working fine, and I tried finding them in the registry, but I could not find anything.” https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-setting-error-we-couldnt-find-this-app/628a99a7-43aa-4e65-82b6-00503514dada
  7. Critical Startup Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Startup Failure: I woke up today, and when I turned on my PC, I'm greeted by Stop Code: Critical Process Died with Error Code 0xc0000001. However, when I tried to attempt some of the fixes on the forum, the Error Code changes to 0xc0000098. I have attempted to get my PC to launch into...
  8. Critical Startup Failure

Critical Startup Failure: I woke up today, and when I turned on my PC, I'm greeted by Stop Code: Critical Process Died with Error Code 0xc0000001. However, when I tried to attempt some of the fixes on the forum, the Error Code changes to 0xc0000098. I have attempted to get my PC to launch into...
  9. Windows startup intro

Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f
  10. Windows startup intro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows startup intro: If windows has a startup sound, does it also have a startup intro? like the ones where it shows the "Windows 95" thing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-intro/ed9f4cdf-0ca5-4996-9bd0-b0c556c7991f