Windows 10: Windows startup issue in a.m.

Discus and support Windows startup issue in a.m. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m. I will have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m.

I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m.

I will have a couple of tabs open, and then when I click on a tab to open that page, it shuts off as if I had just clicked on the X (close). It happens with all the tabs.... click to open any one of them and they shut off.

I have to restart the computer, and then everything is fine for the day... even when I shut the pc off and turn it back on any time during the day. Happens first thing in the a.m.

This is like a ritual that I'm doing every morning. Any thoughts? Thanks!

p.s. Just remembered. The other thing that happens is that on the desktop, when I click on an icon, it doesn't open it. Instead I get the menu that I would normally get if I right-clicked the mouse. Open shows up at the top of the menu and I click on that and it opens. All this clears up after I restart the pc.

:)

ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015

2. How do I schedule updates?

I need to set windows to update prior to 8 a.m. I am on a metered account and the last updates ate up most of my usage.

I need to schedule the update to occur between 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. because it takes at least an hour to download.

How do I do that?

ConnieSOwens, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Battery Graphic in the Sense

With the final release of Windows Phone 8.1 i think that's would be very nice if in the Battery Sense i could find a Daily/Weekly/Month Graphic of the battery, maybe with more features, like "8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Wi-Fi ; 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - 3G/LTE".

Fabio Falcone, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows startup issue in a.m.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m. - Similar Threads - startup issue

2. Issues within programs after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues within programs after startup: Hello! I am currently having problems with my computer, in which I made the mistake of not recording the time this occurred but I have issues that I think lead to a corrupt file. I can see that there are problems that occur when loading some programs and apps I have. Spotify...
  3. Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup

Window 10 slow performance issue + slow startup: Hi all,I am facing slow startup issue on my Window 10 Home Edition. I have followed all the below mentioned steps to improve my user experience but nothing help in improving startup speed of my OS. Can format and install fresh OS would work. Please help suggest me best way to...
  4. Startup Issue Desktop is black, no taskbar, start menu, or icons - applications/task...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Issue Desktop is black, no taskbar, start menu, or icons - applications/task...: everytime i restart my computer this happens. previously i've fixed it by just opening chrome for a few minutes but this time that isn't working. windows key doesn't work, ive tried every solution from restarting explorer.exe to clearing thumbnail + icon cache and nothing has...
  5. signing in after startup issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing in after startup issues: Hello, When I turn on my PC it tells me to sign in, However I had all of this turned OFF for ease of use and everything has been great except for last month or so. Now its everyday no matter what and I have checked and everything is as it should be so is this a glitch in...
  6. Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse on startup: I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and both of them are set up with the drivers and associated software. They work normally without problem when connected using Windows 10 Pro build 19043.1052. However, on startup it appears only one and not the other will...
  7. Windows startup issue

Windows startup issue: Hi,I have installed Windows 10 on my laptop.My laptop was infected with a virus.I was restarted my windows 10.But it shows missing operating systemI haven't had any bootable drive to solve this issue.Pls help me to fix it without a bootable drive....
  8. Windows Update / Startup Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update / Startup Issue: Hi,I seem to have run in to a bit of an issue with my computer lately. As of about two days ago, I am encountering the following problems continuously:When I turn my computer after having it shut off or restart it, my screen is on but displaying nothing until I click on the...
  9. Windows 10 startup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 startup issues: This morning windows 10 stuck in an automatic repair boot loop failing every time. No update or significant event triggered the startup difficulties apparently, computer shut down without incident last night. Attempted to do startup repair, syatem restore, and revert to...
  10. 2 short beeps after startup, followed by miscellaneous issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 short beeps after startup, followed by miscellaneous issues.: Sometimes(~50% of the time) after startup, I get two short beeps through my headphones. Not sure if this is windows or some software I have installed. Whenever this happens, I have weird miscellaneous issues. Examples include: - Windows key won't open start menu (Windows key...