Windows 10: Windows startup issue in a.m.

Discus and support Windows startup issue in a.m. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m. I will have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m.

I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m.

I will have a couple of tabs open, and then when I click on a tab to open that page, it shuts off as if I had just clicked on the X (close). It happens with all the tabs.... click to open any one of them and they shut off.

I have to restart the computer, and then everything is fine for the day... even when I shut the pc off and turn it back on any time during the day. Happens first thing in the a.m.

This is like a ritual that I'm doing every morning. Any thoughts? Thanks!

p.s. Just remembered. The other thing that happens is that on the desktop, when I click on an icon, it doesn't open it. Instead I get the menu that I would normally get if I right-clicked the mouse. Open shows up at the top of the menu and I click on that and it opens. All this clears up after I restart the pc.

:)

ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015

2. How do I schedule updates?

I need to set windows to update prior to 8 a.m. I am on a metered account and the last updates ate up most of my usage.

I need to schedule the update to occur between 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. because it takes at least an hour to download.

How do I do that?

ConnieSOwens, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Battery Graphic in the Sense

With the final release of Windows Phone 8.1 i think that's would be very nice if in the Battery Sense i could find a Daily/Weekly/Month Graphic of the battery, maybe with more features, like "8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Wi-Fi ; 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - 3G/LTE".

Fabio Falcone, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows startup issue in a.m.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m. - Similar Threads - startup issue

2. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  3. Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - startup failures / other issues Help?: I am a pretty skilled computer repair expert, but Windows 11 is still pretty new to me as 90% of Windows users still use windows 10, and it's not hard to see why. On my laptop right now, I occasionally have issues that end up with me losing my work. I'm looking to resolve...
  4. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  5. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now: Hi there, I need help. I used recovery>advanced startup>restart now. But it boots up, says windows is loading files, then asks me keyboard input language, but disables my keyboard and mouse. I tried using a different set of mouse and keyboard, same result. The only way I...
  6. Keyboard input issue on boot following use of recovery>advanced startup>restart now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?: Stop code :Memory ManagementStop code:Kernel Security check Failure Stop code: System Thread exception not handled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-could-be-the-issue-if-the-bsod-generates-more/352602cd-4cef-4769-9380-4d7012b284ed
  8. What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?

What could be the issue if the BSOD generates more than one stop code errors during startup ?: Stop code :Memory ManagementStop code:Kernel Security check Failure Stop code: System Thread exception not handled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-could-be-the-issue-if-the-bsod-generates-more/352602cd-4cef-4769-9380-4d7012b284ed
  9. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...
  10. Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup

Persistent Performance Issues on Windows 11 with OneDrive and Google Drive at Startup: I am reaching out for assistance regarding an ongoing issue I've encountered on two of my Windows 11 computers. Both machines are relatively new purchased within the last year and exhibit the same problem, which does not occur on my older computers running the same Windows...