Windows 10: Windows startup issue in a.m.

Discus and support Windows startup issue in a.m. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m. I will have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m.

I turn the computer off at night. Then I turn it on in the morning. This problem only happens when I first turn it on in the a.m.

I will have a couple of tabs open, and then when I click on a tab to open that page, it shuts off as if I had just clicked on the X (close). It happens with all the tabs.... click to open any one of them and they shut off.

I have to restart the computer, and then everything is fine for the day... even when I shut the pc off and turn it back on any time during the day. Happens first thing in the a.m.

This is like a ritual that I'm doing every morning. Any thoughts? Thanks!

p.s. Just remembered. The other thing that happens is that on the desktop, when I click on an icon, it doesn't open it. Instead I get the menu that I would normally get if I right-clicked the mouse. Open shows up at the top of the menu and I click on that and it opens. All this clears up after I restart the pc.

:)

ventanasguy, Aug 11, 2015

2. How do I schedule updates?

I need to set windows to update prior to 8 a.m. I am on a metered account and the last updates ate up most of my usage.

I need to schedule the update to occur between 3 a.m. to 7 a.m. because it takes at least an hour to download.

How do I do that?

ConnieSOwens, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Battery Graphic in the Sense

With the final release of Windows Phone 8.1 i think that's would be very nice if in the Battery Sense i could find a Daily/Weekly/Month Graphic of the battery, maybe with more features, like "8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Wi-Fi ; 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. - 3G/LTE".

Fabio Falcone, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

Windows startup issue in a.m.

1. Windows startup issue in a.m. - Similar Threads - startup issue

2. Repeated startup issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated startup issues: I've been having problems with my laptop to successfully boot,it turns on,the screen is working and sometimes displays the text "preparing automatic system repair" but then instantly shuts off while atleast from what i have noticed tries to send its beep signal.This has...
  3. Repeated startup issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated startup issues: I've been having problems with my laptop to successfully boot,it turns on,the screen is working and sometimes displays the text "preparing automatic system repair" but then instantly shuts off while atleast from what i have noticed tries to send its beep signal.This has...
  4. Repeated startup issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple issues with startup/shutdown since latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues with startup/shutdown since latest Windows update: The other day my computer received two Windows updates KB5039893 and KB5040427. Immediately after installing these updates, it began suffering multiple issues which I haven't ever seen before.1. Whenever I attempt to shut the computer down, it gets stuck on the shutdown...
  6. Multiple issues with startup/shutdown since latest Windows update

Multiple issues with startup/shutdown since latest Windows update: The other day my computer received two Windows updates KB5039893 and KB5040427. Immediately after installing these updates, it began suffering multiple issues which I haven't ever seen before.1. Whenever I attempt to shut the computer down, it gets stuck on the shutdown...
  7. Multiple issues with startup/shutdown since latest Windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. High ram usage on startup/idle on gmaing pc issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ram usage on startup/idle on gmaing pc issue.: I have this issue where I start up my pc just fine but noticed high ram usage. It’ll start around 50% and sometimes 60% or more. I never paid attention to it after I had an issue when I was playing destiny 2 about three weeks ago and my pc started stuttering real bad and I...
  9. High ram usage on startup/idle on gmaing pc issue.

High ram usage on startup/idle on gmaing pc issue.: I have this issue where I start up my pc just fine but noticed high ram usage. It’ll start around 50% and sometimes 60% or more. I never paid attention to it after I had an issue when I was playing destiny 2 about three weeks ago and my pc started stuttering real bad and I...
  10. Startup Issues with Dell Inspiron 15 5558 Laptop Running Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Issues with Dell Inspiron 15 5558 Laptop Running Windows 10 Home: Hoping someone can help me solve a problem I'm having. My Dell Inspiron 15 5558 laptop with Windows 10 turns on, but fails to boot into the operating system. It gave me a blue screen indicating my “device ran into a problem,” and was “collecting some error info.” The stop...