Windows 10: Windows startup menu

Discus and support Windows startup menu in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG] How to avoid this screen. I tried resetting the OS but its still there.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ChamithDe Alwis, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Windows startup menu

Windows startup menu [​IMG]

How to avoid this screen. I tried resetting the OS but its still there.

:)

ChamithDe Alwis, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Windows startup menu

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows startup menu

1. Windows startup menu - Similar Threads - startup menu

2. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  3. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....: please help. i am stuck with error 0xc0000098 screen. only other place i can visit is startup menu. bios,boot ect. would help if i could check proper settings. thanks...
  4. am stuck with 0xc0000098 error screen. the only other place i can go is startup menu....

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  6. Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu

Windows 11 now on startup cannot open any programs, settings, or home menu: Recently after restarting my PC Windows is stuck on not being able to open essentially anything, I tried a system restore to fix it didn't work though. I really don't want to reinstall but this has already happened to me last week on windows 10...
  7. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  8. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  9. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I can only boot in my new SSD through the HP boot menu pressing F9 during startup

I can only boot in my new SSD through the HP boot menu pressing F9 during startup: Today, I got a brand new crucial p3 plus 1TB SSD for my HP Envy x360 cp0010ca on windows 10 home. I already have a 1TB HDD in the same laptop, and I bought an SSD because I have an extra SSD slot inside of my laptop. I cloned my data from my HDD to my SSD using AOMEI...