Windows 10: Windows startup no working

Discus and support Windows startup no working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever I power on my computer I come to a wallpaper,that's it no time date or anything else I can still use volume,and other buttons but I cant sign... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Engineer-bot, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Windows startup no working

Whenever I power on my computer I come to a wallpaper,that's it no time date or anything else I can still use volume,and other buttons but I cant sign in or do anything else. Help me

:)

Engineer-bot, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows startup no working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows startup no working

1. Windows startup no working - Similar Threads - startup working

2. Windows 10 keyboard and mouse stop working on startup and now my windows won’t boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keyboard and mouse stop working on startup and now my windows won’t boot up: I restarted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stopped working on startup. Whenever I try to open windows it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart, then it runs the automatic repair but then says it can’t repair. I think all my other usb ports stopped working as...
  3. Windows 10 keyboard and mouse stop working on startup and now my windows won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keyboard and mouse stop working on startup and now my windows won’t boot up: I restarted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stopped working on startup. Whenever I try to open windows it says my device ran into a problem and needs to restart, then it runs the automatic repair but then says it can’t repair. I think all my other usb ports stopped working as...
  4. Windows 10 keyboard and mouse stop working on startup and now my windows won’t boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wifi stops working at random startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi stops working at random startups: I recently bought a lenovo loq 15 iax9 and installed win 10 on it, then soon had to update to win 11 after learning that apparently win 10 is not compatible with it sound did not work.i made the update from the Microsoft official page. twice now after turning it on, the wifi...
  6. wifi stops working at random startups

wifi stops working at random startups: I recently bought a lenovo loq 15 iax9 and installed win 10 on it, then soon had to update to win 11 after learning that apparently win 10 is not compatible with it sound did not work.i made the update from the Microsoft official page. twice now after turning it on, the wifi...
  7. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...
  8. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command: Hey, I've been experiencing some issues. My pc boots up to windows but after that I am unable to access anything besides the Run command. Even trying to open something from Run does not work. I cannot open the task manager as well. In addition to this, I am unable to access...
  9. Windows 10 startup apps not working and cannot open any applications beside Run command

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working on startup: I'm not sure why this started happening out of nowhere. I uninstalled Steam and a snipping tool I didn't need and restarted to finish the uninstalls, now my keyboard and mouse don't work so I can't enter my password to use any of the solutions I found online and I can't boot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows advanced startup nothing working