Windows 10: Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

Discus and support Windows Startup screen keep flashing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time starting the windows screen keep flashing badly. How can I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by EyeOneTanvir J, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

Every time starting the windows screen keep flashing badly. How can I solve this problem?

:)

EyeOneTanvir J, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

1. Windows Startup screen keep flashing. - Similar Threads - Startup screen keep

2. Screen flashing on windows startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashing on windows startup: Hello,My computer was working just fine until earlier today, when I decided to restart it and upon startup my screen is endlessly flashing. I cannot do anything on the computer. I have been trying to find a solution online without any success. I had not installed any new...
  3. Screen flashing on windows startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashing on windows startup: Hello,My computer was working just fine until earlier today, when I decided to restart it and upon startup my screen is endlessly flashing. I cannot do anything on the computer. I have been trying to find a solution online without any success. I had not installed any new...
  4. Screen flashing on windows startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  6. Red flashing screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red flashing screen on startup: when i turn on my PC, it says fixing and then alot of numbers and brackets and the word volume. After that it goes to the sign in page where the background is red and it keeps on flashing. Sometimes when it flashes it will switch to the password screen but it doesn't give you...
  7. Red flashing screen on startup

8. Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.

Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.: Yesterday I got a pop up saying something about a memory issue and explorer.exe not working. After trying many unsuccessful attempts at fixing the issue I just moved the pop up to the side and started the work I had to complete. Today however, when i started my computer and...
  9. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...
  10. Screen flashes after windows startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes after windows startup: Hi everyone, I'm having a weird issue since i installed windows 10, After installing, drivers, apps, etc., suddenly after using the PC for a few days, after startup apps finish loading and everything, when i try to open any application (browser, explorer, something with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 8.1 flashing screen on startup

2. windows start up flashing display

3. windows startup screen keeps blinking

4. desktop keeps flashing after 1809 update