Windows 10: Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

Discus and support Windows Startup screen keep flashing. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time starting the windows screen keep flashing badly. How can I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by EyeOneTanvir J, Nov 8, 2018.

1. EyeOneTanvir J Win User

Windows Startup screen keep flashing.

Every time starting the windows screen keep flashing badly. How can I solve this problem?

:)

EyeOneTanvir J, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Startup screen keep flashing. - Similar Threads - Startup screen keep

2. Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer.exe keeps crashing after startup and causes screen to flash.: Yesterday I got a pop up saying something about a memory issue and explorer.exe not working. After trying many unsuccessful attempts at fixing the issue I just moved the pop up to the side and started the work I had to complete. Today however, when i started my computer and...
  3. Flashing black screen

Flashing black screen: Hi I have an issue whereby whenever I click on something or insert a device into the USB drive my laptop screen flashes high contrast colors despite the fact that I have already disabled the feature in the settings menu....
  4. Flashing color screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing color screens: This seems to be an ongoing issue with Microsoft, isn't there a fix for these flashing colors,everyone has tried all the fixes suggested and nothing seems to fix the problem....how do we get this issue resolved?...
  5. My HP x360 screen keep flashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP x360 screen keep flashing: My screen has started randomly flashing and blinking. At times it will go completely black and I have to restart the computer. I am the only user. It is only 1 year old. How can I get it to stop blinking and going black?...
  6. Screen flashing red

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashing red: Good day to all haven't been here for a while as my desktop failed on me so decided to get a laptop. its a HP 252 been working well until last week. Every time I connect a usb pendrive or any sd card the screen flashes a red colour for a couple of second then returns normal...
  7. Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup

Infinite Flashing Blue Screen on Startup: Hi all, I couldn't find anyone having a similar problem and my computer is currently unusable, so I thought I would give this a try. I built a computer a few months ago using: A Gigabyte Z97X Gaming G1 Motherboard An Intel i7 4790K CPU 16 GB DDR4 Patriot Memory sticks...
  8. Screen flashes after windows startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen flashes after windows startup: Hi everyone, I'm having a weird issue since i installed windows 10, After installing, drivers, apps, etc., suddenly after using the PC for a few days, after startup apps finish loading and everything, when i try to open any application (browser, explorer, something with...
  9. Desktop keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop keeps flashing: I tried finding someone else with this problem and solution with no luck. Windows 10 installed with no issue but when I sign in the cursor just acts as tho it is thinking and will not let me do anything. Also the desktop keeps flashing. Only way out is to task manager out...
  10. Command Prompt Window Keeps Flashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Window Keeps Flashing: I have two computers of mine that keep running "system32\schtasks.exe" in a command prompt. It will appear but go away in a fraction of a second; only by capturing the frame at the right time was I able to get a screenshot of it. It launches that exe file and says "ERROR:...