Windows 10: Windows startup sound starts early on load screen

Discus and support Windows startup sound starts early on load screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello community I have a little bit weird question, when I start my laptop windows startup sound begins when it is loading (lockscreen) and sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nika, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Nika Win User

Windows startup sound starts early on load screen

Hello community I have a little bit weird question,
    when I start my laptop windows startup sound begins when it is loading (lockscreen) and sometimes if it loads fast and shows the desktop that play sound suddenly interrupts,
    by default sound begins when windows shows the desktop

laptop worked normal but today I installed some programs (VisualStudio, SonyVegasPro, AndroidStudio e.t.c) and after restarting my computer now it's changed startup sound starts early. I have no idea if those programs are the reason

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Windows startup sound starts early on load screen

How to change Windows starting sound in Win7?

Right click on your desktop then from the list choose Personalise and this window should open.

Windows startup sound starts early on load screen 12345.jpg

If you look at the bottom of my pic you should see the windows sounds option, I have put a red circle round this in the pic.

Click on sounds and another box will load and here you should have the option to change the startup sound.

Windows startup sound starts early on load screen 123.jpg

You can choose you own sound by using the browse button.

You can also use the dropdown list to set a windows sound and this should not effect any other sounds as far as i remember.

animal007uk, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows startup sound starts early on load screen

1. Windows startup sound starts early on load screen - Similar Threads - startup sound starts

2. Display crashes early into game startup.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display crashes early into game startup.: I've been playing a lot of Baldurs Gate 3 lately. For the first week, it worked great with no issues. Now, the game will only load for about two minutes before my display goes black and my monitor says "NO SIGNAL". I have to restart my PC manually every time. I tried simply...
  3. Display crashes early into game startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display crashes early into game startup.: I've been playing a lot of Baldurs Gate 3 lately. For the first week, it worked great with no issues. Now, the game will only load for about two minutes before my display goes black and my monitor says "NO SIGNAL". I have to restart my PC manually every time. I tried simply...
  4. Display crashes early into game startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck at startup loading screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at startup loading screen.: So, I tried to install windows 8 on my usb to make WindowsToGo, it was successfull. I wanted to try out that windows 8 but after i rebooted to my usb it just stuck in loading screen. Secure boot was disabled because it will not allow me to boot from my usb drive. I tried on...
  6. Stuck at startup loading screen.

Stuck at startup loading screen.: So, I tried to install windows 8 on my usb to make WindowsToGo, it was successfull. I wanted to try out that windows 8 but after i rebooted to my usb it just stuck in loading screen. Secure boot was disabled because it will not allow me to boot from my usb drive. I tried on...
  7. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND: Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!...
  8. Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND

Windows 11 start without sound NOT STARTUP SOUND: Hello,I have windows 11 installed on my ASUS X415 laptop. It went all normal from the begining, but since about 2 weeks ago, my laptop won't produce sound until I mute and then unmute the sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Thankyou!...
  9. Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Infinite Loading screen on Windows Startup: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. After I upgraded my PC, new motherboard and cpu I began experiencing this issue where Windows 10 is stuck loading on bootup with no end in sight. After I let it load for a few hours, I got a Bluescreen saying "Driver...
  10. How to enable an early version of the new Start Screen

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable an early version of the new Start Screen: We recently discovered the beginnings of what appears to be the new Start Screen / Continuum mode in the most recent Windows Technical Preview. The Start Screen, being very early in development is very buggy and broken, however we understand that some of you wish to try it...