Windows 10: windows startup user defined sound

Discus and support windows startup user defined sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Team, I want to use windows startup tone as per my wish. I've already saved the audio file in '.wav' format in 'c:\Windows\media'. the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by er.shreyas, Oct 7, 2018.

1. windows startup user defined sound

Hello Team,

I want to use windows startup tone as per my wish.

I've already saved the audio file in '.wav' format in 'c:\Windows\media'.

the file plays while test run.

when I shut down and start again, NO TONE is being played.

changed the tone to default, it works.

help me out.

Shreyas Agrawal

:)

er.shreyas, Oct 7, 2018

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 7, 2018
  4. windows startup user defined sound

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

windows startup user defined sound

1. windows startup user defined sound - Similar Threads - startup user defined

2. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  3. Open app with defined window size and on defined position

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open app with defined window size and on defined position: Hello,how can be possible in Win10 and Win111. Open app with defined window size only an example: open MS Word with window size x700,y600,2. Open app to defined position on desktop only an example: Open MS Word app left top corner to desktop position x20,y10,3. It are...
  4. No sound on StartUp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound on StartUp: I got no sound when i boot the computer. I have to restart audiosrv service and after that, it works until i boot the pc again. this is really annoying, did someone counter the same problem and knows a solution? thanks! submitted by /u/Sharkymoto [link] [comments]...
  5. Startup Sounds

Startup Sounds: How do I change startup sounds? I've edited the Regedit file, I've turned off fast startup, ticked the box labeled "play windows startup sounds", and changed the default sound to my own sound, but it still plays the basic windows 7 startup sound. submitted by /u/zaanirk06...
  6. startup sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup sound: Heya MS community, I am having some trouble after installing windows 10. I am getting the same startup sound as it was in my previous version of windowswindows 7 professional. I have also removed the previous version of windows from my pc. Please tell me how should I...
  7. User defined "Snap areas"

User defined "Snap areas": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tm07x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfiy7b/user_defined_snap_areas/
  8. Windows 10 User Account setup and defining

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 User Account setup and defining: My current LT with Windows 10 Home during installs, etc now say "you don't have authority...".when changing, installing things that did not produce an error before. " I suspect my "Account/User Profile" maybe corrupted but when I check my "Local Account" name, it says it is:...
  9. Windows 10 User Account setup and defining

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 User Account setup and defining: My current LT with Windows 10 Home during installs, etc now say "you don't have authority...".when changing, installing things that did not produce an error before. " I suspect my "Account/User Profile" maybe corrupted but when I check my "Local Account" name, it says it is:...
  10. Define wireless settings per user account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Define wireless settings per user account: Hi, At home we have a shared PC running Win10 Pro which is used by adults and youngsters. I want to ensure that when youngsters use the PC then they access an Wifi accesspoint which does only gives them access to the internet but not internal file shares or other...