Windows 10: Windows Startup

Discus and support Windows Startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is starting very slow and I don't know why. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CvMRBeAAvgzvkMwu8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeadShot1952005, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Windows Startup

My laptop is starting very slow and I don't know why.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CvMRBeAAvgzvkMwu8

:)

HeadShot1952005, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Windows Startup

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Startup

1. Windows Startup - Similar Threads - Startup

2. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  3. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  4. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  5. I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.

I got black screen after startup my laptop. Normally it should be on the login screen.: This happens today when I update Windows also in optional updates included some AMD and Realtek software. The pc's still running after startup BIOS runs fine I think but nothing shows, only black screen. Normally it should be on the login screen.I found that if I push the...
  6. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  7. Rdyboost bsod on startup?

Rdyboost bsod on startup?: Hi there!I've had troubles with my windows in recent times, as it can happen on startup that I incur in a bsod with "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION" errors.I've already checked all the drivers and updates on an interesting note, I've done a rollback on...
  8. Help with pc startup

Help with pc startup: It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working...
  9. Help with pc startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with pc startup: It says That password is incorrectMake sure you're using the password for your Microsoft accountIf you can't remember your password, you can reset it from the lock screen or at account.live.com/password/resetI have reset my password multiple times and still not working...
  10. Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows

Unwanted account requesting login credentials when startup log into windows: Hi I am getting an account requesting a email and password etc... when I start windows. This account is in my name it is not the admin account and it is not listed under settings other users or the control panel. In the email address in the windows login prompt it has the...