Windows 10: Windows startup

Discus and support Windows startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Whenever i turn on my pc, the welcome screen appears and suddenly after loading, locking appears and my pc gets locked and then i have to start the pc... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SaifAltaf, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:27 AM.

1. SaifAltaf Win User

Windows startup

Whenever i turn on my pc, the welcome screen appears and suddenly after loading, locking appears and my pc gets locked and then i have to start the pc again, this is happening after the recent windows update please help me

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

3. Kreij Win User
    Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

4. Windows startup

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2020 at 4:28 AM
Thema:

Windows startup

1. Windows startup - Similar Threads - startup

2. Windows 10 Restart Slow but Startup quick

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Restart Slow but Startup quick: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Home on a HP 17 Notebook model CA1600NG. It has a SSD. It boots up in under 15 seconds, using fast startup, but everytime I restart using the restart button it takes more than 1 minute for it to completely restart. I have no application launching...
  3. Windows Flashing Black on startup for 15 - 20 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Flashing Black on startup for 15 - 20 minutes.: Since a few updates ago, I believe either KB4579311 or KB4578968, I had an issue in which everytime I started up my computer and logged in, Windows would flicker black for a good 15 to 20 minutes before it became usable. I could move and see my cursor at these times but could...
  4. I can't exit the advanced startup option

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't exit the advanced startup option: My Lenovo laptop wasn't turning off, I changed the power settings and that problem was solved, but now every time I start the laptop, it takes me to advanced startup options. I have have tried every option possible. Troubleshooting didn't help, used commands in Command...
  5. Higher time in startup

Higher time in startup: I have start-up issue on my windows. I'm using latest version of windows, still my system is taking 1 to 2 minutes to start. And, also I can't perform any task as it start, I have to wait 3 to 5 minutes to perform any task. I can not open browser or any folder without waiting...
  6. Startup Repair tool operation

Startup Repair tool operation: On the morning of Nov. 13, I opened my 2014 HP Envy TouchSmart 17" notebook to find it locked in a Windows Automatic Repair loop. I ran boot diagnostics and received short DST failure code QC601S-785A9W-MFGH7F-60VE03. This was a first-time lockout occurrence, and I think that...
  7. Printer status monitor not being run at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer status monitor not being run at startup: I have two Epson printers. Both normally have icons in the notifications area of the taskbar. After a reboot, I normally see the two printer icons, but occasionally (maybe once ever two months), both icons are missing. When I check the Startup tab of Task Manger, I can see...
  8. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  9. Slow startup after installing 20h2

Slow startup after installing 20h2: Hi, I have problem with startup times after updating latest update. [ATTACH] The startup goes from 30 sec to 5-10 minutes. The cause of this is secondary drive with SMART errors reported. I know the drive have SMART errors but i intend to use it until it literal dies....
  10. Windows startup error's

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows startup error's: I have an Acer Aspire 715-41G , Windows 10 home64 bit laptop bought last month When i bought the laptop my normal boot up time was around 10 sec SSD . But after the windows update im having 2 problems : 1. Sometimes i get a blue screen stopcode error: DFC_WATCHDOG_ERROR...