Windows 10: Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?

Discus and support Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently started using Notezilla because I like the ability to have a post it style note that will display over all Windows 10 desktop...sort of like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimbarbara, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?

Recently started using Notezilla because I like the ability to have a post it style note that will display over all Windows 10 desktop...sort of like sticking a physical post it note on your laptop screen that won't fall off.

I use Zapier to automate a lot of things. After using the aforementioned app, I hoped to use it to automatically generate post it notes based on some criteria in a Zap. BUT, there is no API for that app.

Anyone know of any Windows 10 desktop apps that will put an "Always on top" note on my desktop that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT or some other "free'ish" automation tool?

submitted by /u/jimbarbara
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimbarbara, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 31, 2021
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?

Sticky Note Error?

Hi,

I just tried that and it says Windows Resource protection did not find any integrity violations.

dorothyy0714, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT?

1. Windows Stickies "post-it note" style app that integrates with Zapier or Trello or IFTTT? - Similar Threads - Stickies post note

2. Sticky Notes App disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sticky Notes App disappeared: My sticky notes app has gone missing entirely. It was working fine across two computers just last week, now it won't load on my laptop.When I try to find it in the roaming folder mentioned above there is no ..\StickyNotes folder. It is also missing from the start menu.When I...
  3. the reply to the sticky notes post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the reply to the sticky notes post: the problem being using "reset" as a solution. I had to paste "apps and features" into the search bar, when in the system screen for example you might want to include the action of doing the reset, will actually, wipe out all of your current sticky notes. many people...
  4. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hi people. I have a problem. My sticky notes not working. I already reset the app. But, it enters my account, and when it opens it looks like this. All white. I already removed it through powershell and reinstalled and it doesn't work. [ATTACH]...
  5. Sticky Notes app problems

Sticky Notes app problems: Windows appears to have automatically "updated" my Sticky Notes app to version 3.7.71.0, and it's a huge pain. It doesn't remember the location, position and expanded size of any of the notes after startup. You can't hide the app with a clik anymore, you must individually...
  6. sticky notes app

sticky notes app: after windows update, sticky notes app does not load/open. Is there another location I can retrieve my information!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-app/df26ad92-9656-44c6-a045-ee8fab63c0e6
  7. Problem with Sticky Notes app

Problem with Sticky Notes app: Hello! I have a problem with Sticky Notes app on Windows 10. Before 1903 update everything was OK, but after this all my notes open in different windows. How can I fix it to open all notes in a single window?...
  8. Sticky notes app

Sticky notes app: I hate the new look (dark gray notes with a post-it-note colored title bar). Give me back my pink, green, and yellow notes! It needs tab stops so I can make columnated lists It needs to be able to change fonts or at least support fixed pitch fonts. (Yes, I know you can...
  9. Sticky Notes App

Sticky Notes App: The recent update of Sticky Notes has been very useful. Since I am a frequent user of this app, I would appreciate if more features could be added to it. 1) Adding colours to the text typed. 2) Increase or decrease of the size of fonts used. 3) Option to select a font...
  10. Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app

Additional post-Anniversary update kills Sticky Notes app: Just confirmed this behavior on a number of Windows 10 Pro x64 machines. Immediately after installation of Anniversary Update the Sticky Notes app works as intended. However, later the Store app will show that there's an update for Sticky Notes app. Downloading and...