Windows 10: Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?

Discus and support Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you look carefully, you can see an dark black X going through the notes on the Notes List. What is this and when did this get added? Why was it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roach Is Most, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?

If you look carefully, you can see an dark black X going through the notes on the Notes List. What is this and when did this get added? Why was it added? Someone who knows something about this, please kindly let us know down below. I would really appreciate it!

Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!? 883fe9b7-9d95-497f-8897-8bc56d7de227?upload=true.png

:)

Roach Is Most, Jan 13, 2021

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Sticky Note "Notes List"

I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes
    are now in this void within the missing "Notes List."

Any suggestions? I lost my entire to-do list for a current project I was tracking last week.

Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!? 2c747631-35d3-450e-a2eb-5f95f5516b25?upload=true.jpg

Sekreta Deborah A., Jan 13, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!?

1. Windows Sticky Notes Random X Through Notes List?!? New Update?!? - Similar Threads - Sticky Notes Random

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky notes: Only new note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  5. Sticky notes: Only new note

Sticky notes: Only new note: Hi,tried to find anything on this without success.What I want is simply: when I open Sticky Notes selecting "New note", I would only like to see a blank new note.However, I always get at least the last - that is, the previous - note opened to my desktop. If I close the...
  6. Sticky notes list of notes can't resize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes list of notes can't resize: I have the French version of Sticky notes. There's an option called LISTE DE NOTES which contains all the notes I've created. For some reason it's maximized to take over the entire screen and I can't find any option to resize it. Where is it? Or how do I resize the list?...
  7. Sticky Note "Notes List"

Sticky Note "Notes List": I opened up my computer after a recent software update and now the sticky note "notes list" is a blank, white, note. I have rebooted my computer multiple times. The notes I had open the day of the update are on my computer and still open. Any closed notes are now in this...
  8. Sticky Notes List Problem

Sticky Notes List Problem: My sticky notes window suddenly started looking like this. No more minimize button and a big gap of nothing on the side....Why? How do I fix it? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-list-problem/7ae8cc87-b000-4cc3-aee8-05c611321b52
  9. UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES: HOW DOW I UPDATE OLD STICKY NOTES TO NEW STICKY NOTES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-old-sticky-notes-to-new-sticky-notes/62700545-b239-49ff-a9c3-a43ce1e4435a
  10. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...