Windows 10: Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909

Discus and support Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have noticed this happens a lot when windows goes through updates. The sticky notes which I use quite a bit will not minimize when I click the icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by comradturkey, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909

I have noticed this happens a lot when windows goes through updates. The sticky notes which I use quite a bit will not minimize when I click the icon on my taskbar. Normally you can click on the taskbar icon and it will minimize and restore the notes over top of whatever else I am working on, which is great for quick note taking and reference. Someone from the sticky notes team please fix this!

:)

comradturkey, Jan 27, 2021

2. STICKY NOTES

Hi,

I am Vanshita,an Independent Windows Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

To minimize all Sticky Notes to taskbar, follow given below directions:

Step 1: When Sticky Notes is running, simply click on its taskbar icon to minimize it.

To maximize all Sticky Notes again, click once again on its taskbar icon. As simple as that.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Thank you

Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909 0f23ab1f-e1d4-4252-9f95-342104599934?upload=true.jpg

vanshitavanshita, Jan 27, 2021
  3. minimize sticky notes not working

I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me.

I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working

leekeissar, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909

Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909

1. Windows sticky notes will not minimize when clicking taskbar icon since update to 1909 - Similar Threads - sticky notes minimize

2. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  3. Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes taskbar icon image missing: Hello there,A few days ago, i noticed that the sticky notes icon on task bar is not displaying correctly.cant upload picture to the question, says upload failed, so i create a link for the picture. https://ibb.co/PDfKyWX Tried some methods but the problem was not fixed.Things...
  4. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  5. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combinedAfter a recent win update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. Now I have 20 plus icons on the tool bar. I have tried previous advice I found to combine the icons on...
  6. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon

Broken Sticky Notes Taskbar Icon: Hi, so I have somehow managed to break a pinned app on my taskbar, specifically Sticky Notes. What I did to achieve this is from an open start menu apps list I dragged a shortcut link into another start menu folder that I created for all the office programs. Once there it's...
  8. minimize sticky notes not working

minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  9. Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue: It used to be when you clicked on your Sticky Notes icon on the task bar it would minimize/maximize all of them. Now it only brings up this menu (see picture below) causing you to click on every note individually and minimize them one by one. Literally took me over 5 minutes...
  10. Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined

Sticky Notes Icon on taskbar is not combined: After win 10 update, sticky notes now uses a separate taskbar tab for each note. Before update, all notes were in one tab. ***Title Modified Original: sticky notes***...