Windows 10: Windows still having issues

Discus and support Windows still having issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I bought a new 1TB ssd drive because my windows on my old ssd had bsod and corrupted files that couldn’t be repaired automatically and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Filipek0118, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Windows still having issues

Recently I bought a new 1TB ssd drive because my windows on my old ssd had bsod and corrupted files that couldn’t be repaired automatically and I have reinstalled windows multiple times on the ssd drive so i thought lets just get a new one and I wanted more storage anyway I needed nothing from the old one and I had other drives that I used for gaming and putting stuff but I didn’t need it anymore since I have now 1TB so I unplugged all drives and got windows installion from internet and put in a usb from a different computer so it doesn’t get corrupted and I finished downloading windows and still I get bsod of death and corrupted files and can’t update windows I built this conputer myself so can’t get support from manufacter so if anyone needs my specs I would glady provide them please help me I really would want to just build a new computer or get a pre-built but can’t afford it and this is the only computer that can be decent games.

:)

Filipek0118, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Windows still having issues

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows still having issues

1. Windows still having issues - Similar Threads - still having issues

2. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remote desktop still having issues: case #1055631526 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-still-having-issues/95fca64e-6e3d-454d-9013-4165f0ecd6a9
  3. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote desktop still having issues: case #1055631526 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-still-having-issues/95fca64e-6e3d-454d-9013-4165f0ecd6a9
  4. remote desktop still having issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I still have issues with error 0xc000098

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still have issues with error 0xc000098: I have an issue with error code 0xc000098 that the boot drive reads /:BCD instead of Boot/:BCD and I have been able to get the my USB to be used as a bootable drive but in the options for installing Windows there is Custom and Upgrade, Upgrade doesn’t work on a bootable USB...
  6. I still have issues with error 0xc000098

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still have issues with error 0xc000098: I have an issue with error code 0xc000098 that the boot drive reads /:BCD instead of Boot/:BCD and I have been able to get the my USB to be used as a bootable drive but in the options for installing Windows there is Custom and Upgrade, Upgrade doesn’t work on a bootable USB...
  7. Windows still having issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows still having issues: Recently I bought a new 1TB ssd drive because my windows on my old ssd had bsod and corrupted files that couldn’t be repaired automatically and I have reinstalled windows multiple times on the ssd drive so i thought lets just get a new one and I wanted more storage anyway I...
  8. Still having issues with Update orchestrator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Still having issues with Update orchestrator: Windows Update orchestrator is constantly waking me up after I put my computer to sleep. I tried to turn of updates through instructions from another user, but my computer still woke from sleep. I also tried to use task scheduler to keep it from waking my computer, but the...
  9. still having update issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    still having update issues: I just activated my windows and my quality updates keep failing thought if I activated it might fix the issue should I try a clean install I've tried windows update troubleshooting steps with no success...
  10. Still having update issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still having update issues: Very cool. Thanks for posting your results and solution. If you could mark thread solved it will help others find it.