Windows 10: Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

Discus and support Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/simba_the_dog, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

Can someone help me figure out what shortcut I used to do this? I don't have any software that monitors my CPU and GPU temps so I think this is from Windows 10.

submitted by /u/simba_the_dog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/simba_the_dog, Oct 22, 2020

2. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

I use RealTemp GT for my CPU (has a setting for GPU temp to but just basic temp) & EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner for detailed GPU stats.

fracking4oil, Oct 22, 2020
  3. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

You shloud try HWinfo, a very detailed and complete piece of software.

Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring. [​IMG]

yetyhunter, Oct 22, 2020
  4. lolcocks Win User

Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

Okay, thanks. Anything for bandwidth?

lolcocks, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring.

1. Windows stock GPU and CPU temp monitoring. - Similar Threads - stock GPU CPU

2. CPU/GPU temps through command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU/GPU temps through command line: Greetings fellas Windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old...
  3. CPU/GPU temps through command line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU/GPU temps through command line: Greetings fellaz windows users! I have no clue if here is the appropriate subreddit to ask it but, is there a way to check the CPU/GPU temperatures through command line (powershell/cmd)? I do know I could use cpu-z and derivatives, but I would like to see it through the "old...
  4. Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU: Hello I have notice there error monitor for two GPU Sli.. there both GPUs are same temperature. I have check in my AIDI64 so there is correct monitor. I am sure the Task Manager do have error with monitor Temp for GPU2 See the photos and if you are the same? [img] [img]...
  5. GPU temps

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU temps: I have two identical computers, one is used by me and one is used by my brother. they're in the exact same condition and everything works identically except from the gpu. my gpu runs at ~20 degrees higher than my brothers when under load, why is this? they're don't have dust...
  6. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  7. High CPU/GPU Temps

in Windows 10 Support
    High CPU/GPU Temps: Hi, I've noticed high CPU/GPU temps when my watercooler pump and fan are maxed out and all the fans are maxed out currently I only have a browser open and my temps are as follows: [img] What is also concerning is currently my GTX 1070 is only powering the 2 monitors(Not...
  8. CPU Temp Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Temp Monitor: Is there CPU Temp Monitor, like CoreTemp, that supports AMD Ryzen? 81760
  9. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...
  10. CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp: CPU not showing temp in Open hardware monitor or core temp Used to show ok, I am certain...In the BIOS when I boot the PC it shows ok approx 60-65oC But not in the aforementioned apps....cant think why Thanks 36372