Windows 10: Windows stock on initial wallpaper

Discus and support Windows stock on initial wallpaper in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I tried starting my computer but I can't. It keeps getting stuck in this page [IMG] After I press any key this is what shows up [IMG] I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monalisaney, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Windows stock on initial wallpaper

Today I tried starting my computer but I can't. It keeps getting stuck in this page Windows stock on initial wallpaper [​IMG]

After I press any key this is what shows up Windows stock on initial wallpaper [​IMG] I have tried doing the ctrl alt delete thing but it doesn't work. It just keeps going back to the first page and doesnt let me do anything. Please help!

:)

Monalisaney, Dec 26, 2019

2. Nokia 113 Stock Wallpapers

Hey!

To make it simple I accidently deleted 113's stock wallpapers, and I want them back. Is anyone able to send them to me? I would really appreciate it.

How this happened? Well, I was storing my wallpapers in the very same folder where stock wallpapers were. When I wanted to delete them all, original wallpapers went with it. I thought these files were protected from operations like this. Please help!

Moderators Note : We have removed your email address on this post. Please note that posting your personal contact information is not allowed here on the forum.

bart3k---01, Dec 26, 2019
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Windows stock on initial wallpaper

Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows stock on initial wallpaper

1. Windows stock on initial wallpaper - Similar Threads - stock initial wallpaper

2. STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT: help me plz i need help your stok images are horrible i searched up nude lady because my teacher told my to do a report on them but nothing showed up when was they last time you updated it 1990...
  3. STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    STOCK IMAGES ON POWERPOINT: help me plz i need help your stok images are horrible i searched up nude lady because my teacher told my to do a report on them but nothing showed up when was they last time you updated it 1990...
  4. Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stock Windows 10 Version Wallpapers from Windows 365 Cloud Service: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wallpapers8k [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/webjb1/stock_windows_10_version_wallpapers_from_windows/
  5. I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks

I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks: Watchlist had all of my stocks in there yesterday. Today when logging in, they are all missing as if deleted, or reset. Now it is asking me to add stocks. How do I get back what I had in there prior to the Microsoft change? Thanks!...
  6. Regarding stock Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding stock Powershell: Hello,Powershell comes pre-installed with Windows 10 and 11.How to find what version it is?How to upgrade it to the latest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-stock-powershell/fef4d4c5-c36c-4855-b860-759d2e24f625
  7. Regarding stock Powershell

Regarding stock Powershell: Hello,Powershell comes pre-installed with Windows 10 and 11.How to find what version it is?How to upgrade it to the latest? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-stock-powershell/fef4d4c5-c36c-4855-b860-759d2e24f625
  8. Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo)

Why is my wallpaper zoomed in even on Fill setting? (stock photo): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IgotJinxed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjzyif/why_is_my_wallpaper_zoomed_in_even_on_fill/
  9. Stock apps not working?

Stock apps not working?: I ha e a first gen surface laptop. I have not updated anything in the past 3 days, but all of a sudden my stock apps don't work. The camera and calculator say they are updating, but never get responsive. It has been 2 days since this problem started. The microsoft store...
  10. Stock Ticker for Windows 10

Stock Ticker for Windows 10: I just want a stock ticker that will scroll across my screen...I'm running Windows 10 and I don't need anything fancy, except I'd like to be able to enter/customize the stock symbols it displays. I found one that appears to be pretty good, just what I'm wanting it's called...