Windows 10: Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BRabin, Jan 8, 2020.

1. BRabin Win User

Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10

I have been using a windows 7 pc for many years without major issue. I recently upgraded it to windows 10 through the Microsoft upgrade tool and things seemed to go fine I kept my files and folders, but now I keep getting the BSOD with a stop code of Critical_Structure_Corruption. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the video driver nvidia 980 card, the old video driver was for windows 7, but the new one is for windows 10. I tried checking the ram, I tried limiting the number of startup programs. None of this has stopped the BSOD, which is always the same message. Any help would be most appreciated.

:)

BRabin, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stop Code Critical_Structure_Corruption

2. Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION tcpip.sys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION tcpip.sys: Hello, I have been receiving a BSOD message that I just cannot figure out. Things I have tried: Run verifier.exe to try to get a driver to crash unsure of the results Disable my wireless driver reinstalled video driver My dmp files appear to be corrupt or something, I...
  3. BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, Windows 10 PC: My computer crashed and experiencing the following BSOD message : Stop Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION Any help is very much appreciated. Link to mini dump files : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllC9L3D-J9LgkmNoqkIuPjbnlVK?e=2a9AEG...
  4. Getting Critical_structure_corruption tcpip.sys BSOD on Windows 10

Getting Critical_structure_corruption tcpip.sys BSOD on Windows 10: Hey everyone! Last month I bouht a new PC and installed Windows 10 education on a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X , since then I'm getting blue screen with Critical_structure_corruption tcpip.sys from time to time. I updated Windows and grafic driver but I...
  5. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on a recently upgraded PC

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on a recently upgraded PC: Hello good afternoon I upgraded my operation system to windows 10 PRO yesterday, until then I used windows 7 on the same machine for years without issues. The update took place without interruption, the PC started win10 apparently without problems. A few minutes later,...
  6. Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluescreen code CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hello, I just got this error and it is the same stopcode I got exactly 3 months ago, PC just loaded and restarted like normal and no problems so I just ignored it. Any tips on what I should do to prevent future crashes or bigger problems? submitted by /u/GTChimp [link]...
  7. BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...

BSOD / System freezes - Stop codes include Critical_Structure_Corruption /...: Community, I have been chasing multiple BSODs and recently just random freezes (without BSOD). This has been going on for a few months now on a PC that was built in 2017. My stop codes have been Critical_Structure_Corruption (most recent), Page_Fault_in_Nonpaged_Area,...
  8. Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption

Stop Code: Critical Structure Corruption: Hello Everyone, Recently BlueScreen error messages start to occur and it destroyed all my unsaved and even saved work I am doing. Extremely annoying and I am very much worried because it could occur next time just about anywhen, although it occurs usually once per 90...
  9. Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Windows 10- BSOD- CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I am having BSOD every 40 minutes or so on Windows 10. But there seems to be no BSOD when I switch to another microsoft account. 44467
  10. Critical_Structure_Corruption Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Critical_Structure_Corruption Windows 10: Im Sorry For Bothering,I Found My Laptop Crashes every time, it Says CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION,so i thought i wold search at internet,i tried To do The system Restore thing but it still Crashing,i Tried other thing such as Chkdsk/f and other but still crashes every time,I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop code error