Windows 10: Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

Discus and support Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a Windows STOP-Code: Page fault in non page area llio system, every hour to hour & a half when I work on computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Makarand ShrikantVaidya, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

I get a Windows STOP-Code: Page fault in non page area llio system, every hour to hour & a half when I work on computer.

:)

Makarand ShrikantVaidya, Oct 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 blue screen error. (Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

One of the causes of this blue screen error could be recent changes you’ve made to your system. If you’ve added new hardware or software to your system recently, remove them to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is fixed. i f not follow below
    methods to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area error.

1. Disable automatic paging file size management
    you can try a simple trick with the paging file that fixes the issue for some folks. If the issue is not hardware related, then this page file solution might just work.

1. open the Control Panel and click on System. You can also right-click on Computer or This PC and choose Properties.

2. Now click on the Advanced System Settings link on the left hand side.

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM advanced-system-settings.jpg

3. Under Performance, click on the Settings button.

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM Page-fault-in-Nonpaged-Area.jpg

4. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Change button under the Virtual Memory heading.

5. Go to the Advanced tab, then click Change…

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM change-option-under-virtual-memory.jpg

• Make sure the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option is un-ticked. Then click OK to save the change and exit.
    7. follow the exact steps again shown above, but this time select System managed size and check the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box.

8. Restart your computer and check to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is resolved or not, if not try below method to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area.

If this Method does not work for you then visit here for More Methods -
    How to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area

Tricks BySTG, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Flelm Win User

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

1. Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM - Similar Threads - Stop Code error

2. Page Fault in Non Paged Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page Fault in Non Paged Area: I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 ver 1909. I did the upgrade keeping all Apps and Files in place. Whenever I start the PC after doing a hard shutdown (using Alt F4) the computer gives a BSOD during bootup with the Stop Code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA,...
  3. page fault in non paged area

page fault in non paged area: how do i fix my computer from continually shutting down with a blue page stating - page fault in non paged area ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-fault-in-non-paged-area/e4c77ebd-f377-4091-b3ea-9c4205674b21
  4. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA: I encountered with this stop code frequently and after that the computer restart . For example, when I wanted toopen a movie with windows media player, when I wanted to capture a screenshot with snagit and When I wanted toput a video in my PowerPoint. What is the problem? How...
  5. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Page Fault in Non-Paged Area: Hello, I have scoured the internet and tried every solution that is out there minus one solution. That is opening up the computer and checking for a loose ram connection. That is a little beyond my knowledge especially with this computer. I have even reset and...
  6. STOP CODE: page fault in non-page area / win10 endless rebooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOP CODE: page fault in non-page area / win10 endless rebooting: After installing JAVA in my Dell 5547 notebook, system keep rebooting at screen "Page Fault at non_page area". I can't reinstall windows10 ISO file from USB drive and system keeps going to blue screen. It;s a endless rebooting. Running Dell ePSA diagnosis report was...
  7. BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA

BSOD PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGED AREA: Hi folks, I seem to be having some issues with a blue screen of death.. Page fault in non paged area. ( this is being reported at the blue screeen -- nvlddmkm.sys) My C: drive recently died so i replaced with a Sandisk Ultra 3D 1TB, so the system has a fresh...
  8. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA: I have a Lenovo laptop and I get the blue screen when playing world of warcraft normally but I am also getting it when I use the system check through lenovo.... any suggestions.......
  9. Page Fault in Non Page Area

Page Fault in Non Page Area: Hello I have been getting BSOD lately and getting the "Page Fault in Non Page Area" warning. I haven't made any hardware changes. I ran memtest and the memory passed. I have scanned the disks and they passed. I have updated gpu drivers and chipset drivers I was having...
  10. STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA: Often on startup get a blue screen with the above message and system restarts. Any idea why and what the fix is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-page-fault-in-non-page-area/a6fe2074-42a2-4b9c-90e5-2bc57b66be8f