Windows 10: Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

Discus and support Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a Windows STOP-Code: Page fault in non page area llio system, every hour to hour & a half when I work on computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Makarand ShrikantVaidya, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

I get a Windows STOP-Code: Page fault in non page area llio system, every hour to hour & a half when I work on computer.

:)

Makarand ShrikantVaidya, Oct 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 blue screen error. (Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

One of the causes of this blue screen error could be recent changes you’ve made to your system. If you’ve added new hardware or software to your system recently, remove them to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is fixed. i f not follow below
    methods to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area error.

1. Disable automatic paging file size management
    you can try a simple trick with the paging file that fixes the issue for some folks. If the issue is not hardware related, then this page file solution might just work.

1. open the Control Panel and click on System. You can also right-click on Computer or This PC and choose Properties.

2. Now click on the Advanced System Settings link on the left hand side.

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM advanced-system-settings.jpg

3. Under Performance, click on the Settings button.

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM Page-fault-in-Nonpaged-Area.jpg

4. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Change button under the Virtual Memory heading.

5. Go to the Advanced tab, then click Change…

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM change-option-under-virtual-memory.jpg

• Make sure the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives option is un-ticked. Then click OK to save the change and exit.
    7. follow the exact steps again shown above, but this time select System managed size and check the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box.

8. Restart your computer and check to see if the problem Page fault in Nonpaged Area is resolved or not, if not try below method to fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area.

If this Method does not work for you then visit here for More Methods -
    How to Fix Page fault in Nonpaged Area

Tricks BySTG, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD

While installing windows 10 even before the setup started this BSOD of page fault in non paged area pops up and I am unable to install it.The same problem with other Windows OS installation.

Piyush Jain, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Flelm Win User

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

Creator Update Paging in Non-Paged Area

I did the Creator update for Windows 10 today, and since then I've been getting consistent BSOD crashes due to page fault in non-paged area, where I was getting no BSODs before. I'd like to fix the situation and not just do a rollback, but if that's the best step I'll go ahead and do that.

Attachment 134004

Flelm, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM

1. Windows Stop Code error: Page fault in non page area. LLIO SYSTEM - Similar Threads - Stop Code error

2. Page Fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page Fault in non paged area: Started 2 weeks ago whenever a wordpad doc was opened. Pre-display was ok but opening gave Blue Screen.Now having same failure whenever I try to change cell format in any LibreOffice spreadsheet. Have done a system restore back 2 weeks but still fails....
  3. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  4. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR: I formant all my drives SATA SSD, NVME SSD on my PC and tried reinstalling Windows 10. Windows runs fine without having my ethernet plugged in and being connected to the internet but once I plug my ethernet in and connect to the internet I get the non paged area error within...
  5. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    page fault in non paged area: so, for a while now, like 2/3 months i have been getting the blue screen with PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, without any other info. i tried to read the dump file but i cant understand almost nothing. whatever it is i know it might has to do with ene.sys i really dont want...
  10. STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA

in Windows 10 Customization
    STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON-PAGE AREA: Often on startup get a blue screen with the above message and system restarts. Any idea why and what the fix is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-page-fault-in-non-page-area/a6fe2074-42a2-4b9c-90e5-2bc57b66be8f