Windows 10: Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please

Discus and support Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I keep repeatedly getting a blue screen of death windows stop code "reference_by_pointer."I've ran an sfc /scannow command and ran an DISM.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aaron Tayman, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please

Hello,I keep repeatedly getting a blue screen of death windows stop code "reference_by_pointer."I've ran an sfc /scannow command and ran an DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Nothing helps. Please help, this has been going on for months and getting worse and worse!!!I've attached a minidump file as well.https://we.tl/t-jVyMvDCMUGMy computer Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please :Device name DESKTOP-IT89R5H Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable Device ID 49A05014-D5B4-4D7B-8213-8A640735C257 Product ID 00325-80177-02685-AAOEM System type 64-bit oper

:)

Aaron Tayman, Jun 30, 2022
  2. StefanM Win User

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Jun 30, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please

stop code

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, NTFS.sys. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Can you provide us the complete stop code message?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please

1. Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please - Similar Threads - stop code Refence_by_pointer

2. How to stop the stop code on my pc that i cant open .please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the stop code on my pc that i cant open .please help me: How can i stop the stop code if i cant open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-stop-code-on-my-pc-that-i-cant/0e4f2113-2029-4ce3-82fc-90b790c1ee49
  3. How to stop the stop code on my pc that i cant open .please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop the stop code on my pc that i cant open .please help me: How can i stop the stop code if i cant open my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-the-stop-code-on-my-pc-that-i-cant/0e4f2113-2029-4ce3-82fc-90b790c1ee49
  4. Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stop code Refence_by_pointer help please: Hello,I keep repeatedly getting a blue screen of death windows stop code "reference_by_pointer."I've ran an sfc /scannow command and ran an DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth Nothing helps. Please help, this has been going on for months and getting worse and...
  5. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  6. Please help with stop code 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with stop code 0xc000021a: after update and system restore, my laptop cannot get past this stop code. I tried to follow the steps on trouble shooting to restart laptop in safemode to uninstall, but unsuccessful. The steps that I follow: hold power button 10 secs to shut laptop down and push it again to...
  7. Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent: Windows stopped suddenly! Please help!: I have been using my HP Zbook Studio G5 with Windows 10 Pro 64bit for over 3 years now. Everything was working great as expected until I uninstalled some 3rd party softwares using Revo Uninstaller Pro which I have been using for so many years without any problem. After...
  8. Reference_by_pointer stop code keeps happening please help!

Reference_by_pointer stop code keeps happening please help!: This keeps happening and gives me a blue screen.I read somewhere where is should upload my minidump folder.Here is a link to it.https://we.tl/t-j9cqpSFzIJPlease help me solve this reference by pointer stop code....
  9. Windows stopped booting. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stopped booting. Please help!: I was playing some games on my laptop and now it says my pc isn't booting correctly. I've tried a bunch of guides, all the recovery options etc. Any solutions? submitted by /u/Endie365 [link] [comments]...
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED stop code, can't leave recovery, please help

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED stop code, can't leave recovery, please help: I have another computer that always crashes with stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED and I cant even leave recovery mode, I've tried the sfc /scannow command in command prompt in recovery mode, but it won't work, is there any way for me to fix this computer?...