Windows 10: windows stopcode restart happens regularly

Discus and support windows stopcode restart happens regularly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; message - pc has found issues -needs to restart. for information go to https: windows. com/stopcode... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoyceMunson1, Feb 6, 2019.

1. windows stopcode restart happens regularly

message - pc has found issues -needs to restart. for information go to https: windows. com/stopcode

:)

JoyceMunson1, Feb 6, 2019
  2. rumin Win User

Having to restart Windows 10 due to STOPCODE

The blue screen window is blank except for a large smiling face together with instuctions to restart and a link to a windows 10 page for more info on stopcodes (not very helpful). The only other text is instructions, in case I seek technical support, to
    quote the message "Stopcode:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED".

No hardware or software changes have been made in several months.

I do not have the confidence to perform the troubleshooting steps you suggest.

Thank you.

rumin, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 restarts with stopcode Memory Management

Windows 10 restarts with error stopcode "Memory Management". Ran memory diagnostics and found no errors. Ran anti-virus scan found no threats. Windows 10 restarts while not using any applications or APPS. Checked Task Manager found no tasks using large
    amounts of memory. Does anybody have a suggestion?

SybilMartino, Feb 6, 2019
  4. windows stopcode restart happens regularly

little cat, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

windows stopcode restart happens regularly

1. windows stopcode restart happens regularly - Similar Threads - stopcode restart happens

2. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  3. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  4. frequent restart with error stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent restart with error stopcode: I am using windows 10 desktop. when i using normal the display was hanged and system blue screen error occurred as follows. pls give a solutionstop code : DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.PLE GIVE THE SOLUTION FOR THE ABOVE PBM...
  5. frequent restart with error stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent restart with error stopcode: I am using windows 10 desktop. when i using normal the display was hanged and system blue screen error occurred as follows. pls give a solutionstop code : DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION.PLE GIVE THE SOLUTION FOR THE ABOVE PBM...
  6. frequent restart with error stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Are regular updates no longer happening?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are regular updates no longer happening?: I've noticed that since the CU update from the second Tuesday in December, I haven't been getting regular security updates anymore. Is that normal? Is MS no longer sending out periodic Windows Defender updates since the last CU? 171900
  8. Are regular updates no longer happening?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are regular updates no longer happening?: I've noticed that since the CU update from the second Tuesday in December, I haven't been getting regular security updates anymore. Is that normal? Is MS no longer sending out periodic Windows Defender updates since the last CU? 171900
  9. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  10. BSOD happens regularly

BSOD happens regularly: This computer originally ran Win 8. It was upgraded to Win 10 but because of midi driver errors in Sony's ACID Pro it required a clean Win 10 install. I did not get any BSOD's until after a clean Win 10 install. I don't think, but am unsure, that the BSOD's started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stopcode no restart