Windows 10: Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!

Discus and support Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am running current Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 7566, I have reinstalled Windows several times and I simply can't get the driver for the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arthur Durand, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!

Hi

I am running current Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Inspiron 7566, I have reinstalled Windows several times and I simply can't get the driver for the GPU to work!

Please download system information and event logs from --> https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgS7zfLQOVekj4hGIiTcCgMa8WM6dQ?e=9vtWEE <--

I've tried several different drivers and versions of drivers. Like I previously said, I also reinstalled Windows several times! Neither Windows Updates nor manually installing the drivers seems to solve my problem!

I ran Dell's Hardware Diagnostics, it either takes a very long time testing memory or it locks up! Ran WIndows Memory diagnostic several times and the memory checks out 100% without any issues!
    Any other troubleshooting steps and advice will be highly appreciated!

:)

Arthur Durand, Jul 25, 2019

2. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows - Code 43

I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too.

To sum up, my computer does not recognize my graphic card, when I check by device manager I'm getting this error "Code:43"

"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" This is not just a random driver update fail, it is a "defective product" situation because obviously I can not use my graphic card becasue of windows 10 or NVidia GeForce. I am
    having this issue since last 15 days and it means that 15 crappy days. I don't want to provoke this situation but this is ridiculous.

If you are going to ask my system info it is given below.

Computer Model is: Asus GL552VW

CPU: i76700 @2.60GH

System Type: 64bit Win10

Installed Ram: 16GB

Version: 1903

OS Build: 18362.116

Please do something as soon as you can fix this problem.

PS: I already write this to Nvidia forums too and many others have the same problem.

Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566! 59d602d8-cbcb-4b32-ae18-8f93affbb3e3?upload=true.jpg

***Original Title: NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows***

gokbeyinac, Jul 25, 2019
  3. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - Error 0x80070002

Hello!

I need help. I recently bought an ASUS ROG GL552-DH74 laptop unit with an NVidia GeForce GTX 960M GPU. the first few days it was running perfectly until when playing CSGO, the game suddenly crashed and the message was that the "GPU crashed and now has recovered".
    since then I was unable to use the NVidia control panel and the GeForce experience repeatedly downloads the same version of the graphics driver. I also accessed the device manager and the GPU was on "code 43". I tried reinstalling NVidia GeForce experience
    and the graphics driver but to no avail. everytime I do it, it still leads to a "code 43" on the GPU. Please help. thank you!

chevy earl mendoza, Jul 25, 2019
  4. ConiGL Win User

Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!

Problem with Nvidia GTX 960M?

Hi, I have the Nvidia gtx 960m There are problems with Nvidia drivers in windows 10. Windows 10 does not like any switchable graphics.Try to find updated (win 10) drivers from your device manufacturer, ( I have a Dell) Don't install Geforce experience.
    Some have said they had to uninstall phys x also I had to uninstall Geforce experience it because it was causing problems. Using windows 10 generic drivers will give a bad performance hit in games. Good luck. Windows 10 is not for gaming machines and probably
    never will be but that is hidden in the closet. Windows puts Nvidia drivers in a container. You can find complaints everywhere about switchable graphics and the way windows 10 handles them.

ConiGL, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566!

1. Windows stopped nVidia GeForce GTX 960M drivers (code 43) on Dell Inspiron 7566! - Similar Threads - stopped nVidia GeForce

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  4. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Error Code 43 NVIDIA Geforce 930MX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code 43 NVIDIA Geforce 930MX: It says that everything is correct, but when I reset the computer, error code 43 appears, and I install it again, it is installed, but it does not work, it does not appear in the task manager, what should I do to fix this problem?...
  6. Error Code 43 NVIDIA Geforce 930MX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code 43 NVIDIA Geforce 930MX: It says that everything is correct, but when I reset the computer, error code 43 appears, and I install it again, it is installed, but it does not work, it does not appear in the task manager, what should I do to fix this problem?...
  7. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows: I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too. To sum up, my computer does not recognize my graphic card, when I check by device manager I'm getting this error "Code:43"...
  8. Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card

Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card: Hi community! I need some help concerning my 2nd driver for my laptop. For some reason my laptop isn't detecting my NVIDIA GPU anymore. Earlier today I noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop, the NVIDIA control panel no longer shows up in the drop-down menu. I go...
  9. After updating windows gtx 960m is getting code 43

After updating windows gtx 960m is getting code 43: I have ASUS GL552VW Laptop with gtx 960m. After i update Windows 1809 my gpu stopped working and i started to get code 43. I tried a lot of drivers that i installed before but none of them is worked right, i updated my bios and clean installed Windows again and nothing...
  10. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB screen tearing when Charging?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB screen tearing when Charging?: Hello everyone! I recently bought the Dell Inspiron 7559 laptop with the following specs: i7-6700HQ 8 GB ram NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 I encountered a strange problem when playing a game (my laptop meets the system requirements) called Hyperdimension...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 960m windows has stopped this device because it was having problems

2. dell 7559 erro 43 gtx960m

3. dell inspiron 15 7559 gpu code 43

4. asus gl552vw gpu error code 43,
  5. windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43) asus rog gl552,
  6. gtx 960m windows has stopped this device,
  7. dell 7566 gtx960m driver,
  8. gtx 960m driver stopped by windows,
  9. geforce gtx 960 windows has stopped,
  10. nvidea driver error 43 dell 7577 gtc 1060,
  11. nvidia - graphics adapter wddm2.0 - nvidia geforce gtx 960 - error 0x80070002