Windows 10: Windows stopped working and reboot.

Discus and support Windows stopped working and reboot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new laptop recently and since 2 days I`m getting the following error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stef Stockmans, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Windows stopped working and reboot.

Hello,

I bought a new laptop recently and since 2 days I`m getting the following error:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000003, 0xffffc585312ee570, 0xfffff60db46bf750, 0xffffc5853fde1b20. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9251fe18-cbef-485a-ae49-b430b60e6a17.

I noticed this after my computer shutdown without warning and restart itself.

I`ve access to the dumpfile.

How can I solve this problem?

Kind Regards,

Stef

:)

Stef Stockmans, Mar 11, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Windows stopped working and reboot.

down arrow key stopped working

My buddy's girlfriend was having this problem with a lappy except multiple keys weren't working. She tried troubleshooting, cleaning, canned air, checking drivers, then she called me. I asked "have you tried rebooting it?" She sheepishly said "no", rebooted, and problem solved.

Reboot is #1 on "shit to do when something isn't right" list.

DonInKansas, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows stopped working and reboot.

1. Windows stopped working and reboot. - Similar Threads - stopped working reboot

2. Speakers Stop Working Following Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Stop Working Following Reboot: My speakers will work for a period following a reboot but they stop working at some point. Is there a Log file somewhere that will tell me what event preceded the failure of the Speakers? Please point me to the Log file or provide any info you feel will be helpful....
  3. Speakers Stop Working Following Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Speakers Stop Working Following Reboot: My speakers will work for a period following a reboot but they stop working at some point. Is there a Log file somewhere that will tell me what event preceded the failure of the Speakers? Please point me to the Log file or provide any info you feel will be helpful....
  4. Speakers Stop Working Following Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mmc.exe stops working on reboots: I have no idea what it is but I found this error when I was checking on an update that did not install correctly. Apparently it has had the same error the last 3 times I have rebooted my PC but I did not now till I checked the log.Is this something that can be removed or...
  6. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mmc.exe stops working on reboots: I have no idea what it is but I found this error when I was checking on an update that did not install correctly. Apparently it has had the same error the last 3 times I have rebooted my PC but I did not now till I checked the log.Is this something that can be removed or...
  7. mmc.exe stops working on reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Many programs stopped working after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many programs stopped working after reboot: After restarting my PC yesterday many of programs stopped working Powershell: [ATTACH] Internal Windows PowerShell error. Loading managed Windows PowerShell failed with error 80090017. Windows Update [ATTACH] 0x80004003 SFC /scannow [ATTACH] Windows Resource...
  9. Stop rebooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop rebooting: How do I stop nightly re-booting? Recently it asked me what time to re-boot for Windows10 update and I remember setting 10pm somewhere, now I can't find it and I reboot nightly....
  10. Driver stopping working after reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver stopping working after reboot: Hello, I have a problem: I have to uninstall the device in device manager and then reinstall it with the correct driver after a reboot even tough it worked before a reboot/restart. I do not know how to solve this, so can someone help?...