Windows 10: Windows stopped working

Discus and support Windows stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today i installed the windows 10 version 1903 , it took 4 to 5 hours to finish and after that my pc started to run so slow that it couldn't even run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabrielBaciu, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows stopped working

Today i installed the windows 10 version 1903 , it took 4 to 5 hours to finish and after that my pc started to run so slow that it couldn't even run the desktop properly and i couldn't use any apps it was like a picture . I don't know what to do i really need help cuz i have some important data on my pc and i don't want to erase it Windows stopped working :((

:)

GabrielBaciu, Jul 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Windows stopped working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows stopped working

1. Windows stopped working - Similar Threads - stopped working

2. Stopped Working - dwm.exe. can i get some clarifaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopped Working - dwm.exe. can i get some clarifaction: DescriptionFaulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xdef1fe51Faulting module name: dwmcore.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3447, time stamp: 0x1501f850Exception code: 0x8898008dFault offset: 0x000000000011d6cdFaulting process id: 0x0x3F88Faulting...
  3. Stopped Working - dwm.exe. can i get some clarifaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopped Working - dwm.exe. can i get some clarifaction: DescriptionFaulting application name: dwm.exe, version: 10.0.22621.2506, time stamp: 0xdef1fe51Faulting module name: dwmcore.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3447, time stamp: 0x1501f850Exception code: 0x8898008dFault offset: 0x000000000011d6cdFaulting process id: 0x0x3F88Faulting...
  4. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  5. windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font

windows 11: search bar stopped working when i changed the font: hii have seen this problem with others but couldnt find solution for it,i changed the font using the registery method, it did but the search bar stopped workingi have restored the font back to default and restarted several services like the other methods said but it seems to...
  6. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  7. A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A recent update of Intel AX211 driver stopped WiFi 6E from working. How can I roll back...: Some notes:I have 2 PCs with Intel AX211 cards and 1 PC with Intel AX210 card.All 3 used to be able to detect WiFi 6E channels reliably both connecting to WiFi 6E router and displaying channel info using a wifi scanner app.After driver has been updated either the update to...
  8. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...
  9. Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.

Stop “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app.: I have computers for my kids where I have admin rights so I can approve screen time. Since they are admin on their computers is there a way I can stop them from using “add new user” as a work-around for the family safety app. I want them only to log in as themselves so access...
  10. Windows sounds stopped working.

Windows sounds stopped working.: Ok this may sound weird but I lost all windows default sounds on my laptop. Volume works but there's no dong noise when I adjust it. I don't get windows notification sounds anymore. I also don't get error sounds or the startup sound at all. I also don't hear the device...