Windows 10: Windows stopped working

Discus and support Windows stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem with my laptop, it's restarting automatically, almost every day, here is the problem, Problem signature. Problem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rizqy-, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Rizqy- Win User

Windows stopped working

I have a problem with my laptop, it's restarting automatically, almost every day, here is the problem,

Problem signature.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 100000ea

Parameter 1: ffffcd02fce75080

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033
    Files that help describe the problem

091620-7046-01.dmp

sysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

FYI, I' did the sfc/scannow in the cmd and it says didn't find any integrity violations.

Can I know why is this happening? And what should I do to repair and stop the windows stopped working?

Thank you

:)

Rizqy-, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Windows stopped working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows stopped working

1. Windows stopped working - Similar Threads - stopped working

2. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  4. Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320: I recently installed a Windows 11 update and afterwards my Bluetooth connected Poly Voyager 4320's mic stopped working. I can hear audio from the headset and the device shows it is connected in the different windows settings along with Cisco Jabber. But I can not get any...
  5. Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320

Recent Windows update caused mic to stop working on Poly Voyager 4320: I recently installed a Windows 11 update and afterwards my Bluetooth connected Poly Voyager 4320's mic stopped working. I can hear audio from the headset and the device shows it is connected in the different windows settings along with Cisco Jabber. But I can not get any...
  6. Windows 10 backups stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 backups stopped working: Suddenly I can't make system image or backups with Windows 7 backup and restore function in Windows 10; Acronis clone tool also fails. I get a VSS failed error, the Acronis VSS diagnostic says the MSSearch service writer, WMI writer and System writer all time out. Here's what...
  7. Windows 10 backups stopped working

Windows 10 backups stopped working: Suddenly I can't make system image or backups with Windows 7 backup and restore function in Windows 10; Acronis clone tool also fails. I get a VSS failed error, the Acronis VSS diagnostic says the MSSearch service writer, WMI writer and System writer all time out. Here's what...
  8. Windows 10 backups stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...
  10. Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update

Bluetooth Handsfree Microphone Stopped Working After Update: Hi,I have a Sennheiser TW2 paired with my desktop and laptop, both running Windows 11. After an update in late 2023, the microphone on my hands-free no longer works on my laptop. I have tried updating all the drivers, pairing the hands-free with my laptop again and resetting...