Windows 10: Windows stopped working

Discus and support Windows stopped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem with my laptop, it's restarting automatically, almost every day, here is the problem, Problem signature. Problem Event Name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rizqy-, Sep 16, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

1. Rizqy- Win User

Windows stopped working

I have a problem with my laptop, it's restarting automatically, almost every day, here is the problem,

Problem signature.

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 100000ea

Parameter 1: ffffcd02fce75080

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_19041

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033
    Files that help describe the problem

091620-7046-01.dmp

sysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xml

WERInternalRequest.xml

memory.csv

sysinfo.txt

WERDataCollectionStatus.txt

FYI, I' did the sfc/scannow in the cmd and it says didn't find any integrity violations.

Can I know why is this happening? And what should I do to repair and stop the windows stopped working?

Thank you

:)

2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:28 PM
  4. Windows stopped working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 16, 2020 at 5:28 PM
Thema:

Windows stopped working

1. Windows stopped working - Similar Threads - stopped working

2. A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.: Only seems to crash when playing games. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc00f61cad460 Parameter 2: fffff8025476a0d8 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter...
  3. TubeCast app stopped working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    TubeCast app stopped working: I downloaded TubeCast from the Microsoft Store. It used to work well but I am currently facing an issue... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tubecast-app-stopped-working/433238f0-b21f-48bd-a4e5-e70cde8212c6
  4. All Microsoft apps have stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Microsoft apps have stopped working: I can't seem to get anything from Microsoft store or the Xbox app to work. I can't download any updates from the store and the Xbox app can't launch any games. I uninstalled the app and tried to reinstall but it just gets stuck on the window "Making things awesome". Has...
  5. Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Utech Smart Venus MMO gaming mouse side buttons suddenly stopped working for this device: I've had this mouse for a very long time without any issues. All of a sudden though, none of the buttons have become responsive. I plugged the mouse into a different device to confirm that it's not a hardware issue, and it worked just fine; meaning it's a software issue. I've...
  6. Dual screen setup stopped working

Dual screen setup stopped working: Hello, I had a dual screen setup working without any problem. One monitor is asus VG27Q1R the other one is DELL U2518D. Graphic card is amd 5700xt. More than a month ago I contacted asus support to request the display widget lite program, which allow to change brightness...
  7. Windows Start menu button not work post update and after roll back search bar stopped...

in Cortana
    Windows Start menu button not work post update and after roll back search bar stopped...: Hello. My girlfriends computer was really slow. Surrogate COM was taking up 100% disk space. We did the windows disk clean Right click C > Properties > Disk clean up and selected temporary internet files and thumbnails. This took care of Surrogate COM but then abunch of...
  8. H4n microphone stopped working after update.

H4n microphone stopped working after update.: Hi. I have a h4n microphone plugged in with usb cable that used to work fine until the most recent windows update. I can see the bars moving on the microphone itself so the hardware is not the issue. Windows recognizes the mic but it has no input at all, not even on the test...
  9. KVM switch stopped working on desktop after Windows update. Device not recognized anymore

KVM switch stopped working on desktop after Windows update. Device not recognized anymore: I have a KVM switch Ugreen 2 In 1 Out KVM HDMI Switch Box which suddenly stopped working after updating Windows 10 Pro current OS Build 19041.508. The USB device is not recognized anymore, device manager throws 'Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed' The...
  10. Google Chrome notifications for Windows 10 work for short time and then stop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome notifications for Windows 10 work for short time and then stop: I'm using the latest builds of both Google Chrome and Windows 10 - both updated within the past week or so. Ever since, Chrome notifications - specifically, Checker Plus for Gmail and Google Hangouts - will work for a short time every day when I turn on my desktop via the...