Windows 10: Windows storage space check

Discus and support Windows storage space check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How can i analyzed my storage space becuase it is showing 250 GB used storage, but i dont have that much files i look everywhere, where to find them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JimmyJoh, Mar 8, 2021.

1. JimmyJoh Win User

Windows storage space check

How can i analyzed my storage space becuase it is showing 250 GB used storage, but i dont have that much files i look everywhere, where to find them? Thank you for the help

:)

JimmyJoh, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Railtech Win User

Storage Spaces Disappears After Replacing Boot Drive

Did you check Windows View update history list to see if KB4568831 has already been installed? I would think it has and that is why you got the message you did.

If you have not run the Storage Spaces troubleshooter there are instructions in the other link on do it manually. What is accomplished in either case is that your storage spaces will be set to read only which will allow you to have access to the data on your storage space drive.

The latter manual steps return the Storage Spaces drive to read/write and run optimization, defrag, and integrity routines. If your install is up to date then you should find the cumulative update KB4568831 installed in history. If you have upgraded to 20H2 then the patch discussed elsewhere to address the issue with Storage Spaces showing as RAW is rolled into the upgrade. In either case the manual optimization, defrag, and integrity routines can be run.

Railtech, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Windows storage space check

Storage space

Hello Mick,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any specific error messages when you try to delete the said files and folders?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the steps in this article
    to help you free up drive space on your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows storage space check

1. Windows storage space check - Similar Threads - storage space check

2. How to check OneDrive storage space

in Windows 10 News
    How to check OneDrive storage space: OneDrive is an excellent cloud-storage platform and rather has a lot of advantages over its rivals. However, the space in OneDrive is limited. If you wish to check the total and used space on your OneDrive account, then read through this article. How to check the OneDrive...
  3. Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space: I have 119 GB of storage space on C Drive. The Storage tab on Settings tells me I have used 67 GB of that, yet when I add everything up it only comes to 24 GB. What is hiding on that missing 43GB?...
  4. Windows Storage Spaces

Windows Storage Spaces: I see this question alot lately, but no firm answers. I have a 60TB storage enclosure with 54TB of video. This was configured using Storage Spaces and named the pool "Example". All worked fine on this one specific machine with Windows 10 1903. It worked so well that I...
  5. Storage Spaces: "Check physical drives" not fixable

Storage Spaces: "Check physical drives" not fixable: Hello, I set up my storage space for 3x4TB HDDs. After a reboot I get this message without any further advice. I can't click on anything so there is no hint on what is wrong. In CrystalDiskInfo all drives are fine. I guess one briefly disconnected USB and now the error...
  6. Storage space

Storage space: I've been trying to install the newest update. However, it says I need more disk space. I've looked online and on the Microsoft website and deleted everything I can. There's nothing in downloads, temporary files, pictures, videos or anything that isn't needed for it to run...
  7. storage space

storage space: hi, I have a problem when I try to install an app in says storage full clear up some space. the problem is I don't want to delete any thing. so is there's a way to increase my storage play without deleting any thing ?...
  8. Storage Spaces

Storage Spaces: I have a 4-bay enclosure of 8TB drives (32TB total) set to parity using Storage spaces. I would suspect I would be able to get about 2/3 (66%) capacity or about 21TB after allowing for parity. However it's telling me that the total capacity is only 14TB. How does that make...
  9. Storage Space

Storage Space: [ATTACH]This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a notification that my laptop that’s linked with my microsoft account needs my attention. When I follow through with where it leads me...
  10. How to check storage space in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    How to check storage space in OneDrive: While searching online, I haven't found a way to check on available storage in OneDrive. I have Build 9926, it is installed on my system, but I don't see how to check on available storage and how to buy more. The explanations I see online pertain all to Windows 8/8.1. But PC...