Windows 10: Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account

Discus and support Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot login into the microsoft store. I get this error. I can't be sure this is related, however here's some info in case it helps: in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MaskedChamo, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account

Hi,

I cannot login into the microsoft store. I get this error.

I can't be sure this is related, however here's some info in case it helps: in the past few months I created a second account I use for work. My login screen used to display different photos of landscapes and now it just defaults to the same landscape all the time, and this is apparently due to group policies.

Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account 6d54a278-019f-4099-8b57-0019823389ad?upload=true.png

Would anyone know what to do in this case?

Thanks in advance.

:)

MaskedChamo, Sep 11, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 11, 2020
  3. maraheyas Win User
    The store app is blocked. (0x800704EC)

can not use Windows Store. it is not working,code:blocked. (0x800704EC). Please, help.

maraheyas, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account

App store and Microsoft account

Yes. When you sign in to the Store with a Microsoft account like in step 5 in Option Two of the tutorial below instead of switching to a Microsoft account you will and stay a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account

1. Windows Store - 0x800704ec can't signin with a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Store 0x800704ec can't

2. 0x800704EC how to fix Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x800704EC how to fix Microsoft store: Every time I try to get into the Microsoft Store app it says Microsoft Store is blocked Check with your IT or system administrator. and this is a school laptop I was allowed before and i need microsoft office...
  3. 0x800704EC how to fix Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x800704EC how to fix Microsoft store: Every time I try to get into the Microsoft Store app it says Microsoft Store is blocked Check with your IT or system administrator. and this is a school laptop I was allowed before and i need microsoft office...
  4. 0x800704EC how to fix Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blocked Microsoft Store - 0x800704EC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked Microsoft Store - 0x800704EC: After instalation of Windows 11 I can't use MS Store. Everytime I try to open it I have message "MS store is blocked. Check with your IT or system administrator".I tried changing in register RemoveWindowsStore 1 to 0 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\ but...
  6. Blocked Microsoft Store - 0x800704EC

Blocked Microsoft Store - 0x800704EC: After instalation of Windows 11 I can't use MS Store. Everytime I try to open it I have message "MS store is blocked. Check with your IT or system administrator".I tried changing in register RemoveWindowsStore 1 to 0 in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\ but...
  7. Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.: after i press "OK" its takes like 5 mins and showsWindows Hello is enabled I have removed this account from my pc and tried logging in again but still the same issueI have changed this account's passwordI restarted the computer and I have tried adding another account and it...
  8. Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.

Cannot signin in with a microsoft account in microsoft store/Xbox app and more.: after i press "OK" its takes like 5 mins and showsWindows Hello is enabled I have removed this account from my pc and tried logging in again but still the same issueI have changed this account's passwordI restarted the computer and I have tried adding another account and it...
  9. Stuck on Microsoft account login on windows signin

Stuck on Microsoft account login on windows signin: I cant type, On-screen keyboard doesnt work, i cant login to my account as it cant do none.I had tried resetting my keyboard but to no anvil, there are no tips on switching accounts nor do anything. Please help. Microsoft account login on a sign in...
  10. microsoft account and windows 10 signin issues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    microsoft account and windows 10 signin issues: this has probably been asked before but I have had to reset my Microsoft account password and one laptop has updated the password on its own also my iPhone has asked for the new password, however, my other laptops, desktop PC and Windows 10 tablet do not appear to have had...