Windows 10: Windows Store and all Apps wont open

Discus and support Windows Store and all Apps wont open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone help as I have tried about everything possible. All Windows Apps will not open / Windows Store will not open / Can not open... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelReynolds9, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Windows Store and all Apps wont open

Hi,

Can someone help as I have tried about everything possible.

All Windows Apps will not open / Windows Store will not open / Can not open Pictures, calculator, feedback hub .... just about everything wont open.

If I click on Windows Store - a blank box opens then closes.

If I click on Feedback Hub - a blank box opens then closes.

If I try to click on a picture or open something - error box - app could not start.

:)

MichaelReynolds9, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Store and all Apps wont open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Win10Newb Win User

Windows Store and all Apps wont open

Windows Apps store wont open...

hello,

so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing...

i've tried deleting the folder in the appdata... and reseting it through wsreset.exe still nothing....

Win10Newb, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store and all Apps wont open

1. Windows Store and all Apps wont open - Similar Threads - Store Apps wont

2. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  3. All microsoft store apps wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All microsoft store apps wont open: Hey guys,Pretty much ever since ive updated to Windows 11 none of my microsoft store apps have opened, including microsoft store. Even windows security. It wasnt really an issue until i wanted to play forza and it requires me to sign into xbox, but wont let me download the...
  4. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  5. Microsoft Store app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store app wont open: My Microsoft Store app wont open at all. I have tried everything from previous posts to fix it and no luck. What can I do at this point? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/347d3194-6215-49ae-900c-a12a5e0254dd
  6. Microsoft Store app wont open

7. Settings App wont open at all

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App wont open at all: App says to refresh. I downloaded and ran updates to windows 10 and still not working. The only thing I can do it right click on the settings wheel. Nothing else will open....
  8. All Microsoft Apps Wont Open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Microsoft Apps Wont Open: Hi, I've been using Windows 10 for over 2 and a half years now and have had no problems until now. Today, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on the Microsoft Store website. I log onto my computer and try to open The Microsoft Store app. After a while of investigation...
  9. microsoft store app wont open

microsoft store app wont open: microsoft store apps does not open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/microsoft-store-app-wont-open/37c4d401-9659-4236-9516-c3492be66a8f
  10. Windows Apps store wont open...

Windows Apps store wont open...: hello, so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing... i've tried deleting the...