Windows 10: Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

Discus and support Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, I went through on my Win10 machine with the suggested upgrade to 2004. But it completely broke the Windows Store and Apps section. Has this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JerBerlin, Aug 30, 2020.

1. JerBerlin Win User

Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

Hi all,

I went through on my Win10 machine with the suggested upgrade to 2004. But it completely broke the Windows Store and Apps section. Has this happened to anybody else?

Thank you in advance!

:)

JerBerlin, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Aug 30, 2020
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

Windows app and Windows app store not working

Hi Dennis,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Windows Store and Windows Apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to see any error message/ error code while trying to access the Windows Store Apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Windows Store Apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004

1. Windows Store and Apps not working after upgrade to 2004 - Similar Threads - Store Apps working

2. Apps not working after Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not working after Windows upgrade: I have recently upgraded My OS to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home. After that, I was unable to use many of the apps includes Microsoft Office, Mozilla Firefox etc. It is showing an error that exe file is not found. I have tried to solve it by reinstalling it, redownloaded...
  3. Apps not working after Windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not working after Windows upgrade: I have recently upgraded My OS to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 11 Home. After that, I was unable to use many of the apps includes Microsoft Office, Mozilla Firefox etc. It is showing an error that exe file is not found. I have tried to solve it by reinstalling it, redownloaded...
  4. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  5. Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade in the Microsoft Store app is not working: Hi,I am trying to upgrade my Windows 11 Home edition to Pro. The Open Store button is not working however.How do I reset it so that it starts working? Where is the link association with the Store App stored in the registry?...
  6. Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Settings App nolonger works after upgrade to 2004: After installing the 2004 upgrade the Setting's App will not run, the windows flash and disappear. I had to restore to a previous version but 2004 keeps downloading and waiting to install at the next restart. 1 anyone know how I can fix the Settings App problem 2 is it...
  7. Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scaling in apps are weird after upgrading to 2004: A client of mine have a Yoga 3 pro. After he updated to Windows 10 2004, from 1909 the following application has scaling problems: TI-Nspire CX CAS Student Software Logger pro 3.12 Reinstalling the programs doesn't work, and reseting systemwide scaling settings doesn't...
  8. Sleep mode does not work after upgrade to 2004

Sleep mode does not work after upgrade to 2004: I upgraded surface pro 3 to 2004 two months ago after wiping the system and since then sleep mode is not activated by closing the type cover or by pressing the power button. And it does not stay in sleep mode when it is manually activated. I installed 2004 before it was...
  9. Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004: Доброго дня Після оновлення до win10 2004 в мене synaptics ps/2 port touchpad driver windows відмічений в пристроях як прихований і не працює. HP pavilion g6 1262sr. Moderator Translated from Ukrainian: Good afternoon After upgrading to WIN10 2004, I have synaptics...
  10. Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004

Wifi not working after upgrading windows 10 version 2004: Hello, After updating windows 10 to version 2004 my laptop is unable to connect to wifi it shows as not connected. But when i open any browser it loads means internet via wifi working in browsers but system application not getting internet....