Windows 10: windows store and apps wont work

Discus and support windows store and apps wont work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; after upgrading to windows 10 version 17769.107 windows store, edge,cortana wont work . i tried resetting Microsoft apps and edge browser but still... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alsabah001, Nov 29, 2018.

1. windows store and apps wont work

after upgrading to windows 10 version 17769.107 windows store, edge,cortana wont work . i tried resetting Microsoft apps and edge browser but still same issue.what should i do now? windows store and apps wont work 439e4465-a52e-4cb3-9557-83e35409ff54?upload=true.png

:)

alsabah001, Nov 29, 2018

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 29, 2018
  3. apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows store and apps wont work

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

windows store and apps wont work

1. windows store and apps wont work - Similar Threads - store apps wont

2. windows store wont install apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows store wont install apps: when i try to download an app it says downloading and then changes to error. if i click on the error it says "Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings." ive tried the troubleshooter but it didnt find...
  3. Microsoft store wont work

Microsoft store wont work: hi i accidentally uninstalled microsoft store and have tried every method i can to get it back up and working again but nothing worked.Rn im trying to enable ClipSVC so i can reinstall microsoft store but can anyone help me because i bought minecraft bedrock and cant download...
  4. microsoft store wont work

microsoft store wont work: when I open Microsoft store and try to download something, it is always giving me error messages . so tried couple more times it still doesn't work it just saying the same thing , i followed all the steps that was giving to resolve this problem but none of them seem to help,...
  5. App store wont load

App store wont load: Hello, I have issues with a few of the apps and the app store itself will not open or load. They start to and pop on screen but then vanish and nothing happens. It happens with inbuilt webcam/camera, feedback hub, I dont understand. I have tried all the rersets and checking...
  6. Microsoft Store wont work

Microsoft Store wont work: Please HELP! I have been trying for hours to try to download a game. I have used every method but no matter what, nothing seems to work and it just wont start installing the game no matter what I try. If anyone has any advice please help....
  7. Broken store wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken store wont work: Hello everyone I was playing vampyr on win10 game store (with gamepass) Thing is: i pause the game and go get some food. I come back and see the pc is in sleep mode, the game has closed on itself. Now, NO GAME AT ALL will open, neither from xbox app (beta), nor from xbox...
  8. windows store wont install apps

windows store wont install apps: windows store wont install apps and gives an error code. I am using windows 10 pro insider preview. additionally when I click on windows update it fails to connect to the update server. I have re installed windows but the problem remains....
  9. Windows Store apps wont install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store apps wont install.: Hey everyone! For a half year i already have this problem,that when i try to install the game StateOfDecay2 and i press on the install button i Library it wont install. I already tried several solutions to solve it but still nothing worked.Its really frustrating and im not...
  10. Windows Apps store wont open...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps store wont open...: hello, so i was looking for a google drive app on the app store and found some... tried to install it... i logged in my account and poof! the app store just closed and when i tried to open it again, it wont open anymore, just keeps crashing... i've tried deleting the...