Windows 10: Windows Store and associated apps won't work

Discus and support Windows Store and associated apps won't work in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; They all close out immediately. I've tried numerous things, all the powershell scripts, troubleshooting, sfc, DISM, reinstalling the store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Draffut_, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Windows Store and associated apps won't work

They all close out immediately.

I've tried numerous things, all the powershell scripts, troubleshooting, sfc, DISM, reinstalling the store completely...

WSReset.exe gives this: https://imgur.com/OCRoPXF

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Draffut_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Draffut_, Feb 17, 2020

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Windows Store and associated apps won't work

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store and associated apps won't work

1. Windows Store and associated apps won't work - Similar Threads - Store associated apps

2. Microsoft store apps won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store apps won't work: `None of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft work, they open and then close within a few seconds, I'm disabled and really liked playing my games .Can someone please help me?Thank you,Mark...
  3. Microsoft store apps won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store apps won't work: `None of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft work, they open and then close within a few seconds, I'm disabled and really liked playing my games .Can someone please help me?Thank you,Mark...
  4. Microsoft store apps won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  6. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening: Title explains it all. I've tried Wsreset but it sends me an error stating it needs to be registered. This is after windows 10 completely deleted itself, making it so windows repair and restore did not function, and I had to reinstall windows 10....
  7. Microsoft store and all associated apps don't work when opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work

Windows 10 Store Apps Won't Work: Many of the apps relating to Windows 10 itself won't work, especially the Store Apps. It used to be that the Settings App wouldn't open certain settings. Now, the Windows Store app itself won't start, as well as the Photos App, Groove Music, Movies and TV, and Minecraft...
  9. No App Associated with Microsoft Store

No App Associated with Microsoft Store: I came across this issue while attempting to install software from the microsoft store. When I hit the "Get" button, I'm either met with nothing on microsoft edge or an error message on firefox pasted below. The automatic troubleshooter has not found anything. Could somebody...
  10. Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated

Appinsntaller missing // store not working // no app associated: Hi, I can't (re-)install the MS Store as I get the error massage that there is no programm that can open appx files. Which seems to be correct as there seems to be no appinstaller on my pc. As I can only d/l the app installer from the MS Store, and as the MS Store...