Windows 10: Windows Store and it's apps not working.

Discus and support Windows Store and it's apps not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so a few days ago I updated my Windows 10, but after I updated it I couldn't open and use any apps that are either from Microsoft instead of edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Atmika Chaturvedi, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Windows Store and it's apps not working.

Hi, so a few days ago I updated my Windows 10, but after I updated it I couldn't open and use any apps that are either from Microsoft instead of edge and the apps that are installed using Microsoft Store. I did all that I could examplse- re-install using powershell, reset the application and run the wsereset command, but still I'm not able to fix. Also, I can't find the app in start menu, apps and programs list in settings and after searching it. So, please if you know how to fix it then tell me.

:)

Atmika Chaturvedi, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows App store is not working..

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Windows app and Windows app store not working

Hi Dennis,

As you are facing issues with accessing the Windows Store and Windows Apps on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to see any error message/ error code while trying to access the Windows Store Apps?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Windows Store Apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Store and it's apps not working.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Store and it's apps not working. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows Store and it's apps not working.

1. Windows Store and it's apps not working. - Similar Threads - Store apps working

2. WINDOWS STORE + APPS NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS STORE + APPS NOT WORKING: I have tried absolutely EVERYTHING in these forums but to no avail. Booting in safe mode allows me to access the store but obviously safe mode blocks network access so I cannot install any apps.Need help please! I already tried a fresh install but this did not help.Windows 10...
  3. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store and windows store apps not working?: I restarted my computer today and when I got back into windows both the windows app store and any apps installed from it stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-and-windows-store-apps-not-working/ee906864-b4b0-4219-a8c2-150308233412
  4. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store and windows store apps not working?: I restarted my computer today and when I got back into windows both the windows app store and any apps installed from it stopped working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-and-windows-store-apps-not-working/ee906864-b4b0-4219-a8c2-150308233412
  5. Windows store and windows store apps not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows store apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store apps not working: Dear communityI get the following error when opening windows store apps.Also the Microsoft store app keeps loading and doesn't openI am on windows 11Looking for assistance.ThanksPranav...
  7. Windows store apps not working

Windows store apps not working: Dear communityI get the following error when opening windows store apps.Also the Microsoft store app keeps loading and doesn't openI am on windows 11Looking for assistance.ThanksPranav...
  8. Windows Store and it's apps not working.

Windows Store and it's apps not working.: Hi, so a few days ago I updated my Windows 10, but after I updated it I couldn't open and use any apps that are either from Microsoft instead of edge and the apps that are installed using Microsoft Store. I did all that I could examplse- re-install using powershell, reset the...
  9. Windows store and apps not working...

Windows store and apps not working...: Yes, it's a problem with the Store, and yes, I've tried the troubleshooter (and a bunch of other "fixes" including doing a Windows reset, keeping my apps and data), and I still have the same issues. 1. The Microsoft Store icon is missing and when I try to start it from the...
  10. windows APP store is not working

windows APP store is not working: fix this or send me how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_books/windows-app-store-is-not-working/f164252c-b4e6-4369-bec4-492a9a9f4851