Windows 10: windows store and mail not working

Discus and support windows store and mail not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Glad you're up and running now*Smile. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tonyb, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

windows store and mail not working

Glad you're up and running now*Smile.

Cliff S, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Sooze Win User

Not as glad as I am, lol! *Wink

Sooze, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Tonyb Win User
    OK all so microsoft support was on my computer for 2 hours finally figured it out it is due to a update that got pushed out to windows 10 the update is kb3081424 if you experience issues remove this update and you can hide it if on windows 10 pro for 1 month. the support guy is turning it in.

Tonyb, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Tonyb Win User

Reporting back the update is fixed and has reinstalled this time without issues *Smile

Tonyb, Aug 9, 2015
  5. So you are saying that the issue of Windows Store not opening is directly related to this update?

xlxcrossing, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Tonyb Win User
    Yes if you remove it then you let the store update the apps if any that are stuck at 0.00 then let it reinstall after all this is done, it should work a ok at least mine did, I got kind of scared after the update reinstalled but it seems whatever issue it had was solved from the removal, and then reinstall of itself. The MS tech said the update was messed up now either MS fixed whatever was wrong with it and that is why it did not do the same thing or i just got lucky the second time around. Now you can defer it if you have windows 10 pro, for up to a month is what he told me, so you could uninstall it and do that to be on the safe side.

Tonyb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. windows store and mail not working - Similar Threads - store mail working

2. Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps Windows Store, Xbox, Mail, Settings, etc Scrolling not working,: Hello,Not sure when it started exactly, but the scroll bars in any of the Windows Apps, are not working. I'm unable to "Scroll down" to see more of the app. Scrolling in Chrome, Discord, Notepad, works perfectly fine, either by Mouse scroll wheel, or manually clicking the...
  3. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  4. AOL mail not working well with windows mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AOL mail not working well with windows mail: I have used AOL within windows mail for many years. When I upgraded to windows 11 I started getting three problems. 1. Some emails arrive garbled - in computer language?2. Others have pix which can't be displayed.3. Emails won't always send and I frequently have to reboot to...
  5. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working: Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-calendar-not-working/86f12013-41e9-4576-9e59-8ea46a9f1779
  6. Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working

Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar not working: Windows 10 user: My Microsoft Store, Mail, Calendar are not working. The apps are there but when I click on one it disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-mail-calendar-not-working/86f12013-41e9-4576-9e59-8ea46a9f1779
  7. Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Mail Notifications for mails in folders not working: Hello, I'm using Windows Mail and it's good app, but notifications only work for mails that came into inbox - no notifications at all for mails that were moved via filtering to folders. Is it a bug or bad settings? Thanks for answer. Michal Windows 10 v2004 Windows Mail...
  8. mail and store apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and store apps not working: I just finally got my windows 10 to update from version 1803 thanks to the help I received on here. Now i am having a problem getting the windows store and the mail app to work. they come up like they want to open and then close out before they load. Not sure if I did...
  9. Store and Mail not working

Store and Mail not working: I have seen other people post about this but nothing I have tried has worked. I tried installing a program for a game and another program installed along with it somehow. Thinking that it was probably bad for computer I deleted them both and restarted the computer. Now, both...
  10. Store and Mail not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Store and Mail not working: I have seen other people post about this but nothing I have tried has worked. I tried installing a program for a game and another program installed along with it somehow. Thinking that it was probably bad for computer I deleted them both and restarted the computer. Now, both...